Groups
    EXPIRED

eBay iphone

Placed my iPhone 6 on eBay as Wanna move to android! I keep getting messages saying will you post to La or Lithuania for extra 20 -30 pound. Are these scams?

12 Comments

Personally I would avoid posting abroad like the plague!

Original Poster

Yeah I did think that , why is it bad though?

I think they are scams

Original Poster

I take it you send it and they tell PayPal they where hacked or something

Put on your item that you post to UK only.

Scam avoid it please. They'll end up claiming to PayPal the item wasn't received or it was received but was full of pebbles. they get their money back and you lose your phone and money.

Don't do itttttttttttttttttttt

Original Poster

Yeah thought so cheers guys !!

TheMan_Aman

Scam avoid it please. They'll end up claiming to PayPal the item wasn't … Scam avoid it please. They'll end up claiming to PayPal the item wasn't received or it was received but was full of pebbles. they get their money back and you lose your phone and money.

I agree completely, although this can still happen when sending to UK addresses.

when selling expensive thing like these phone. i would try to record the packing before sending and send with track recorded service

Yes, a fully trackable delivery service is essential in attempting to claim your money back if the recipient puts in a claim and to get refunded via Paypal or their Credit Card company.

Keep a record of the phones series and imei numbers too and the labels on the box, preferably photographically, as unscrupulous people could try switching it for a broken one.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. laptop for editing 4k videos (3840×2160p 30 fps)22
      2. Swtiching to Galaxy from Iphone-Advice?11
      3. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid45
      4. Disney descendants duvet36

See more discussions