EXPIRED

ebay is stupid

i just got my listing removed for copyright violation. I was selling a modded xbox 360. It was not modded to play backup copies but rather to have funky lights and a new case. Why the hell was it removed?
what rubish

8 Comments

Because M$ T&C rightly or wrongly state that opening the case is proprietary infringment!

You probably failed to communicate properly what it was you were selling, and they confused it with a flashed console. Maybe you had lots of spelling mistakes? Like "rubish" :whistling:

gpcool

ebay is stupid. Why the hell was it removed?

jellybaby22;5319015

Ebay are crap.....thats why.....

I can see the beginnings of a serious intellectual debate developing here. :lol:

Ebay does seem to be doing its best o drive sellers away at the moment but we all keep coming back lol.Sold a CCTV Dvr for £400 and the Ebay and paypal fees came to nearly £60 ,Now i dont mind as i wouldnt have sold it anywhere else but i dont understand what ebay think they are doing to deserve such a big cut,

tonyg1962;5319089

,i dont understand what ebay think they are doing to deserve such a big … ,i dont understand what ebay think they are doing to deserve such a big cut,

By having a monopoly on the market, where else will you find so many potential buyers in one place?
I wish someone would come up with a formula to attract new users in their droves but ebay have been established so long now, paypal would also likely not allow their services to be used by a competitor either as they are owned by ebay.

Did you put modded in the title? if so it may have been removed for that reason.

Liddle ol' me;5319068

I can see the beginnings of a serious intellectual debate developing … I can see the beginnings of a serious intellectual debate developing here. :lol:

another funny man. you understood what he was saying so why try and grill him because of stuff like spelling mistakes? does it make you feel good?

Original Poster

why was this expired and spammed?
also if i relist the item with a different description, will i get in trouble?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What laptop to choose?11
    2. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
    3. Laptop screen backlight issue23
    4. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510

See more discussions