eBay issue!

Posted 15th Nov
      Can anyone advise. I have been accused of shill bidding on ebay. I have no idea why, I have an item that does indeed have some bibs but have received a message from someone saying I'm shill bidding and have been reported to eBay !
      Wtf?!?
      Any help greatly appreciated!
      Community Updates
      Ask
      Top comments
      Ignore them. If it is not from eBay themselves then it is just some disgruntled potential purchaser, block them otherwise they'll bid, win it and then cause all sorts of issues!
      Edited by: "JimboParrot" 15th Nov
      4 Comments
      Ignore them. If it is not from eBay themselves then it is just some disgruntled potential purchaser, block them otherwise they'll bid, win it and then cause all sorts of issues!
      Edited by: "JimboParrot" 15th Nov
      deleted1471098
      Shill bidding is when a seller uses a separate account, be it one of their own, a friend or a family members or they ask someone to bid on their auction to artificially raise the price of the auction. In this case the bids were placed and then retracted once they had reached my maximum bid level.

From google:

Are you doing that? Bidding on your own listing or a friends/family members listing?

If not you have nothing to worry about and I’d suggest you report them for abuse/harassment.
      Edited by: "deleted1471098" 15th Nov
      It's usually a seller selling same items as you, by reporting you they get the customers. Don't worry about it if it's not eBay themselves but report them if you can.
      Buy it now is the only way to sell, auctions just bring out all the idiots and time wasters and you never get as much.
      Post a comment
      @
        Text

Discussions