Found 15th Jul 2008
I know eBay posts are frowned upon on HUKD, but i stumbled across this site and thought people might find it useful. If you submit a query (a double bed for me!), it searches ebay and plots the result locations on google maps within a specified radius!

auctionsearchkit.co.uk/

7 Comments

Original Poster

ThePasty;2530320

]http://www.auctionsearchkit.co.uk/linked!

Ah, cool, thanks! For some reason when you first create a thread you don't have the rich text editor, but for replies you do.. Or maybe it's just my PC.

Cheers

evorgevol;2530351

Ah, cool, thanks! For some reason when you first create a thread you … Ah, cool, thanks! For some reason when you first create a thread you don't have the rich text editor, but for replies you do.. Or maybe it's just my PC.Cheers

Links aren't clickable in the OP. It runs off a different system to the replies.

Neat.

Original Poster

Benjimoron;2530359

Links aren't clickable in the OP. It runs off a different system to the … Links aren't clickable in the OP. It runs off a different system to the replies.

Did not know that, cheers

Pretty cool!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition50436
    2. hello fashion mag/jigsaw comp - win £1,000 to spend INSTORE at jigsaw88
    3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…55
    4. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201766

See more discussions