ebay just gets sillier. Now someone is selling an empty envelope.

Read this on the Sun's website the other day and did think it was madness then
ebay number: 150233193921

16 Comments

omg £8

:thinking:and thats the envelope hes sending you

I think am gonna list a single A4 paper too.

He says it's for charity. It also mentions he's trying to get publicity for his music, so it appears to be working!

saayinla;1842087

I think am gonna list a single A4 paper too.

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Orange"]DO IT!! BE AWESOME![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

no way!Lol!

Banned

How is this funny in any shape or form? my humorous bone seems to have abandoned me.

Original Poster

lumoruk;1842871

How is this funny in any shape or form? my humorous bone seems to have … How is this funny in any shape or form? my humorous bone seems to have abandoned me.

As the OP of this, i didn't say it was, nor imply it was, so hope that's not aimed at me. I posted it, just to show how silly ebay has become :?

Banned

boydent999;1842979

As the OP of this, i didn't say it was, nor imply it was, so hope that's … As the OP of this, i didn't say it was, nor imply it was, so hope that's not aimed at me. I posted it, just to show how silly ebay has become :?

no not aimed at you, the people sending him questions.

Original Poster

lumoruk;1843045

no not aimed at you, the people sending him questions.

Good, i was thinking what had i done this time :oops:

411 hits on the webpage

my god, these (ebay) people have problems. In the old days (I think), if you want money, you work. If you want to do charity, you volunteer. Nowadays, you post useless stuff on ebay to do BOTH. Genius?

Banned

We should all bid on this and bid about £50,000 with "spare" accounts just to annoy him lol

is this someones lame attempt to be funny because its not working

questions members have asked about the item:

Questions from other membersQuestion & Answer Answered OnQ: hiya. what … Questions from other membersQuestion & Answer Answered OnQ: hiya. what colour is the nothing? our house is pretty neutral and i dont want a clash. thanks in advance. gary 05-Apr-08A: the nothing is actually great, it adapts to its surrounding making it fit in anywhere!!!Q: hi please can u tell me is this nothing buy 1 get 1 free thanx 05-Apr-08A: Hi there, thanks for the interest , i will add 1 free nothing inside the enevlope when it sells as a supprise to the winner, haha, i have some more great...more

Ebay "funny" auctions with their inevitable hilarious Q&A's :roll: were tedious a few years ago, now it's just boring. Seriously, if the people bidding really want to donate some money to charity then why not donate 100% directly rather than 50% through this :?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2641
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions