Groups

ebay listing "220499979460" check out fb too

Banned
    lol
    check out feedback as well

26 Comments

This phone is a phone that u would want it is a walkman phone it is so … This phone is a phone that u would want it is a walkman phone it is so good, and you can do loads of stuff to do on it, it comes with a charger.. the features include: bluetooth,radio,built in flash light, 4.0 megapixles camera, and phone memory, the screen is a bit cracked but you will not see it when you are fiddling wth the phone, and it would be a big thing for u to buy this phone, as it is my birtday soon, please buy this Sony Ericsson W61Oi.thank you and happy buying..Its on Vrgin and you can unlock it if you want, you also have 5 call back text on the phone already.

LMFAO

Exhibit A why 7 year olds can't have Ebay accounts :giggle:

Dagenhem, LOL

lol

nutter,rofl

sounds like a bargain.. :roll:

..Im hoping its either a joke, or hes about 12 and pinched his Dads Ebay!

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]NOTE: you can link to ebay auctions now

(Obviously not if it breaks the rules, but the filter has been removed)
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

:lol:

4 megapixel eventhough in the picture you can see its 2 megapixel

borolad94;6736951

Exhibit A why 7 year olds can't have Ebay accounts :giggle:

Haha hes not 7!!!

Banned

LOL @ item description

The seller is Not 7 or 12 years old. It the BUYERS !!!!!.................:p

I asked about the 4 meg / 2 meg discrepancy and got the following reply.

"lol, the reason why I said this is because, if u
    take a picture in the afternoon it looks like a
    4.0 mega pixel camera, but please buy the phone
    now, since there is only like a few hours left and
    its my birthday in a few days, so I would really
    appreciate it , if you bought it.. Thank You Bro.. "

Damn, no good for me, I take more pictures in the morning

vibeone;6736999

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]NOTE: you can link to ebay … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]NOTE: you can link to ebay auctions now(Obviously not if it breaks the rules, but the filter has been removed)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

ehh no

Bobbajob;6739375

I asked about the 4 meg / 2 meg discrepancy and got the following … I asked about the 4 meg / 2 meg discrepancy and got the following reply."lol, the reason why I said this is because, if u take a picture in the afternoon it looks like a 4.0 mega pixel camera, but please buy the phone now, since there is only like a few hours left and its my birthday in a few days, so I would really appreciate it , if you bought it.. Thank You Bro.. "Damn, no good for me, I take more pictures in the morning

quality post:thumbsup:

Bobbajob;6739375

Damn, no good for me, I take more pictures in the morning

That made me lol..... :thumbsup:

Bobbajob;6739375

I asked about the 4 meg / 2 meg discrepancy and got the following … I asked about the 4 meg / 2 meg discrepancy and got the following reply."lol, the reason why I said this is because, if u take a picture in the afternoon it looks like a 4.0 mega pixel camera, but please buy the phone now, since there is only like a few hours left and its my birthday in a few days, so I would really appreciate it , if you bought it.. Thank You Bro.. "Damn, no good for me, I take more pictures in the morning

Did he really reply with this :w00t:

cribert;6739395

http://*********.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220499979460&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dp3907.m38.l1313%26_nkw%3D220499979460%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

Page has been removed.

"the screen is a bit cracked but you will not see it when you are fiddling wth the phone"

When you turn the phone around to look at the back of it....

Original Poster Banned

Bobbajob;6739375

lols
    what a joker

Rhianne;6739502

"the screen is a bit cracked but you will not see it when you are … "the screen is a bit cracked but you will not see it when you are fiddling wth the phone"When you turn the phone around to look at the back of it....

lol:w00t:, wonder what he did to get 14 feedbacks, 2 of them are negative

waterloo;6739475

Did he really reply with this :w00t:

seems so....as its now been published on the listing...although the question wasnt worded as suggested...

Yo bruv! da pic sez 2mp camra, but u put it has a 4mp one, wot up wit dat?

lil_tiger;6743954

seems so....as its now been published on the listing...although the … seems so....as its now been published on the listing...although the question wasnt worded as suggested...

Looks like he was actually asked about the camera by 2 different people and just didn't add the 1st question to the listing,2nd question wasn't answered until the 31st...

grabbit;6744042

Looks like he was actually asked about the camera by 2 different people … Looks like he was actually asked about the camera by 2 different people and just didn't add the 1st question to the listing,2nd question wasn't answered until the 31st...

hmm I thought the date was the date published...not answered...but nevermind

It is the date published & answered,it's added to the listing immediately the reply is made unless you choose not to add it,you can't change your mind afterwards and add it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846241
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?78
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764387
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48210861

See more discussions