Ebay listing help

Banned
Hi, its my first time selling on ebay so im a bit nervous, well anyway ive just listed my item but when i search for it via the search box i cant find it????? its been 10 mins since ive listed it.

15 Comments

don't worry, it can take a while for a listing to actually show. How long was the listing for (days wise)? i'd say if you can't see it in a few hours then contact ebay.

Original Poster Banned

well i put it up as a 5 day listing is that ok?

Yes, it takes a while to come up in searches. However, you should immediately be able to see it in My Ebay.

Original Poster Banned

schaf;1639717

Yes, it takes a while to come up in searches. However, you should … Yes, it takes a while to come up in searches. However, you should immediately be able to see it in My Ebay.

yep i can, i was just getting worried that i may have put it in the wrong section and someone could have bought it for 99p LOL

happend to me loads of times dont worry

Original Poster Banned

1 more question how do i get the red and blue "me" by my feedback?

Original Poster Banned

Oh dam, just checked my balance online and seems ebay has charged me £1.03 for each item i have listed even though the total for each (2 items) was somthing like £0.24 ??????????

Original Poster Banned

ctuk;1639904

ME: http://cgi3.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?AboutMeLogindid you make your … ME: http://cgi3.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?AboutMeLogindid you make your advertisements bold or highlighted?

No tried to keep it as cheap as possible because the items are only worth a few quid. it said grand total £0.12 for the first item and then £0.24 for the second item.

Original Poster Banned

can anyone help?

PM your listings numbers

Craig david;1640087

can anyone help?

help with what? looks like your questions have been answered

Original Poster Banned

shanecr;1640102

help with what? looks like your questions have been answered

Sorry i ment i have a new question (post

Craig david;1640112

Sorry i ment i have a new question (post

what is the listing number? might have a better idea if we could see

I listed a 360 game £23.50 Buy it now with gallery image, insertion fee was 25p, sold it for £22 with best offer, The final value fee was £1.98 and Paypal took £1.00 off me. £3.23 in fees... crazy stuff.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277959
    2. Best advert ever to be seen.1820
    3. word association Game72944190
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764565

See more discussions