Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Ebay listing help

Posted 5th Oct
hi i want to list 2 of the same item how do i create a listing with a quantity of 2 can it be done useing smartphone or need to do it on computer?
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Just create the listing and enter the quantity as '2'. It's under Format & Price > Fixed Price.

38610874-jLarD.jpg
Haircut_10005/10/2019 14:10

Just create the listing and enter the quantity as '2'. It's under Format & …Just create the listing and enter the quantity as '2'. It's under Format & Price > Fixed Price.[Image]

Sweet your a life saver thankyou
If you do your listing like that you won't be eligible for the eBay £1 fvf offer, and you'll be paying the full 10%. But if that doesn't concern you then you're good to go.
RiverDragon805/10/2019 14:44

If you do your listing like that you won't be eligible for the eBay £1 fvf …If you do your listing like that you won't be eligible for the eBay £1 fvf offer, and you'll be paying the full 10%. But if that doesn't concern you then you're good to go.

Why would the OP not be eligible for the £1 final value fee? As long as the items sell within the first 30 day period he would qualify for the £1 FVF promotion.
Haircut_10005/10/2019 18:53

Why would the OP not be eligible for the £1 final value fee? As long as …Why would the OP not be eligible for the £1 final value fee? As long as the items sell within the first 30 day period he would qualify for the £1 FVF promotion.

Single listings only, no multiple. If OP selling i.e two £8 items, then it doesn't matter.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 5th Oct
RiverDragon805/10/2019 18:56

Single listings only, no multiple. If OP selling i.e two £8 items, then it …Single listings only, no multiple. If OP selling i.e two £8 items, then it doesn't matter.

Thanks, I didn't realise that multiple item listings were not eligible.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants