ebay listing help needed

just wondering if anyone could help me, iv got a couple of items listed on ebay, but when i search for them either by title name or item id there nowhere too be seen on the listings pages. there definatly marked as uploaded in my turbo lister programme. anyone got any ideas? thanks in advance.

10 Comments

when did you load them on the site ??

whats your dsr's and feedback like ??

the search is now done on relevancy and feedback from the seller

the better your dsr's........ 5's are ideal ....... the higher you will show

also ebay is slow to show lisings, give it a few hours for your items to show in search

starsparkle2311;3601683

can't you check "MY EBAY"?

most sellers will check the search to see if their item shows up .......

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3601683

can't you check "MY EBAY"?

yeh it shows as listing active in my ebay but i cant find the listing anywhere

Original Poster

faevilangel;3601689

when did you load them on the site ?? whats your dsr's and feedback like … when did you load them on the site ?? whats your dsr's and feedback like ??the search is now done on relevancy and feedback from the sellerthe better your dsr's........ 5's are ideal ....... the higher you will show also ebay is slow to show lisings, give it a few hours for your items to show in search

Hi, thanks for your reply, this will probably explain it. i only listed it about 2 hours ago, ill wait until tomorrow and see if its showing up then... if not ill be back for more advice:thumbsup: rep added

It can take a while for new listings to be viewed with a normal search. I think it depends on how many listings are being submited. From an ebayer with nearly 2000 feedback.

They can sometimes take a wee while to show up. Be patient, get some sleep. They'll be there in the morning. :0)

Sherry2k;3601768

They can sometimes take a wee while to show up. Be patient, get some … They can sometimes take a wee while to show up. Be patient, get some sleep. They'll be there in the morning. :0)

dont bank on it

ebay goes t1ts up many a time, and by the time you have wasted emailing customer services, your better off canceling the listing.

I have had this problem before, not that often, but often enough.

item shows in my ebay, but if you log out and search for yourself and click on sellers items , nothing shows, and nothing shows in searches for items description.

And I'm talking after nearly a day and a half !!

Its free listing day tomorrow, so click on all your items that are not showing and relist them again, ( on the sell similar link ) and cancel the old ones.

When i have done that , the new ones have show up within 5 mins.

( one final point though, you have syncronised turbo lister with your ebay havn't you? )

Ebay search works by indexing everything on the site,This can take up to 12 hours for evrything to be listed,
Tony

maybe try and search your listing by the listing number.
sometimes it can take a long time for your listing to appear.

Original Poster

thanks everyone that replied... its showing now, it was just a matter of being patient:thumbsup: repped everyone who replied..cheers!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Biscuit addiction1644
    2. How to cancel Sky subscription45
    3. Which Kodi Add-ons?11
    4. www.disneycharms.co46

See more discussions