eBay Max £1 Selling Fee - do you think it will be back?

Posted 21st Nov
Usually it is every fortnight. It wasn't around last week, and the week before it was selected customers only ... what do people think? Am trying to decide if I should just go to Gumtree
Community Updates
15 Comments
It's usually selected customers only; you've probably just been lucky in the past not to have been excluded. I'm sure that the offer will be back before too long.
Why are you deciding whether to go to Gumtree or eBay? Post to Gumtree and if it hasn’t sold by the time the eBay offer comes on then list it on their.
jayonline8521/11/2019 21:38

Why are you deciding whether to go to Gumtree or eBay? Post to Gumtree and …Why are you deciding whether to go to Gumtree or eBay? Post to Gumtree and if it hasn’t sold by the time the eBay offer comes on then list it on their.

List it on their what?
old_mikefield21/11/2019 21:44

List it on their what?

Just replace their with there and you’ll understand what I was saying. It’s not difficult
39060741-30IvZ.jpg
A buyer tried to give me fake £20 notes for a mobile on gumtree. Never been in that situation nor seen fake notes
jayonline8521/11/2019 22:11

Just replace their with there and you’ll understand what I was saying. I …Just replace their with there and you’ll understand what I was saying. It’s not difficult [Image]

Difficult enough to not get it right first time though, right?
They had an invite only one week before last, which thay usually do if they need to offset the offer so it hits (or doesn't hit)a public holiday or something. I'd guess it's been offset so it hits Black Friday/Cyber Monday.
Edited by: "Krooner" 21st Nov
It looks like it’s back from today until Monday.
old_mikefield21/11/2019 22:38

Difficult enough to not get it right first time though, right?

Wasn’t really difficult, just a mistake that was highlighted by yourself. Though I can confirm I do know the difference between their, they’re and there. We all make grammar mistakes, including yourself.

39065991-KmSjo.jpg
jayonline8522/11/2019 09:31

Wasn’t really difficult, just a mistake that was highlighted by yourself. T …Wasn’t really difficult, just a mistake that was highlighted by yourself. Though I can confirm I do know the difference between their, they’re and there. We all make grammar mistakes, including yourself. [Image]

Wow. Much stalker. Many scares.
old_mikefield22/11/2019 10:27

Wow. Much stalker. Many scares.

You should see what doxxing looks like, now that’s stalking
jayonline8522/11/2019 10:59

You should see what doxxing looks like, now that’s stalking

Ooh. Kinky.
old_mikefield22/11/2019 10:59

Ooh. Kinky.

top man, life’s too short to take banter seriously. Enjoy your weekend my friend
jayonline8522/11/2019 11:03

top man, life’s too short to take banter seriously. Enjoy your w … top man, life’s too short to take banter seriously. Enjoy your weekend my friend

Always up for a good wind up, nice one!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants