Ebay misprice - advice please

Found 6th Feb 2012
Hi there, I found a misprice on ebay, bought and paid for the item. The money was refunded and I was told if you want it, pay the proper price. I replied saying that the purchase was a binding contract and repaid. I have heard nothing since (but suspect I will!) The seller is a business seller with 22000 feedback. Does anyone know where I stand and if there is anything I can quote at him to get my bargain? Thank you in advance.
Community Updates
Misc
20 Comments
Naaaa he doesn’t have to send it. I guess everyone is entitled to the odd mistake
If he refuses to accept you're money and keep refunding what do you expect ebay to do? go round his house and take the item.. you can't do anything in this case
Ah that's such a shame, it really was the bargain of the century!
Ring the Daily Telegraph, see if they'll run an investigation.
All you can do is report as non performing seller and neg + low stars, if that's what you want.
Would you honour the transaction Laura if you were the seller?

For example your £100.00 boots were sold for £10.00 .
LauraFlora3112

Ah that's such a shame, it really was the bargain of the century!

do you want him to make a loss? he may be paying to give it to you. its better when its a multimillion £ faceless company, but he might have 23 kids and jobcentre to keep happy.
Get in touch with a mod named 'Syzable' he's red hot at grabbing a bargain from ebay. He'll advise you on how to take this seller down X)
Your lucky you didnt buy from one of my shops as I would have your address and Id burn ya house down for trying to rip me off and take food out of my childs mouth

But I know your trolling so its all good
I don't care if he has my address, I have his Maybe its the other way around and he should buy some extra smoke alarms

And I've done it, listed a £100 item at £10 and I sent it. Because it was my mistake. Never done it twice though! It wasn't that much of a loss to be honest, no one would have starved for it. I just wanted to bag a bargain lol And I don't do the boards, been there done that, left with a nasty taste in my mouth.
LauraFlora3112

I don't care if he has my address, I have his Maybe its the other way … I don't care if he has my address, I have his Maybe its the other way around and he should buy some extra smoke alarms :DAnd I've done it, listed a £100 item at £10 and I sent it. Because it was my mistake. Never done it twice though! It wasn't that much of a loss to be honest, no one would have starved for it. I just wanted to bag a bargain lol And I don't do the boards, been there done that, left with a nasty taste in my mouth.

Id get round there and strike first
Phahahaha!
greg_68

Get in touch with a mod named 'Syzable' he's red hot at grabbing a … Get in touch with a mod named 'Syzable' he's red hot at grabbing a bargain from ebay. He'll advise you on how to take this seller down X)

Ahem ..........i get bargains from ebay too
eh...your items are 99p and you pay £9.99 for them!

You are the ying to the op's yang.
we bought a garden set in similar circumstances it was 14.99 for a wooden garden set plus 4 metal chairs we thought wow thats cheap ordered paid and guess what it came no problems went to leave feedback and seen that the item had been amended to £149.99 some numb nuts had missed a 9 off when listing so ....jackpot situation some companys do honour there mistakes and still send the item
As said nothing you can do and eBay won't care. Just rate him accordinlg get your refund and move on.
Come on now , would you have sent it ? ....
Orcinus_Orca Multi ?
calum c

Orcinus_Orca Multi ?

nah....this one is pretty epic as well
what was it?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants