Groups

eBay money held query

Hi all,

i had £300 held in my paypal account for 21 days as i sold a phone and the chap who bought it took forever to leave me positive feedback. I read that if pos feedback is left the funds will be released earlier. I have had the feedback since 2 days now and the funds still are being held.

Am i meant to contact them or something? Could do with the money lol

8 Comments

Paypal - The new Big Brother.

They have become too big for their boots I'm afraid.

Just keep emailing them to release your funds. :thumbsup:

They normally release the funds straight after the positive feedback has been left - well they did for me.

funkygal;8954821

They normally release the funds straight after the positive feedback has … They normally release the funds straight after the positive feedback has been left - well they did for me.

:thinking: is this the norm for paypal/ebay or is it new ? i didnt realise you have to wait for pos feedback to release funds!!, maybe just havnt noticed as i do more buying than selling on there, but want to start selling more so it would be good to know

Original Poster

Its just annoying lol. I understand its for buyer protection or something as i am a new seller but atleast they should release it as soon as the feedback is given.

I will contact them and give them an ear bashing lol

shopstilldrops;8955404

:thinking: is this the norm for paypal/ebay or is it new ? i didnt … :thinking: is this the norm for paypal/ebay or is it new ? i didnt realise you have to wait for pos feedback to release funds!!, maybe just havnt noticed as i do more buying than selling on there, but want to start selling more so it would be good to know

paypal-marketing.co.uk/saf…htm

Banned

Have you left feedback for the buyer? If I buy on ebay, I only leave feedback for a seller when they've left feedback for me.

dunfyboy;8958265

Have you left feedback for the buyer? If I buy on ebay, I only leave … Have you left feedback for the buyer? If I buy on ebay, I only leave feedback for a seller when they've left feedback for me.

Some buyers do that and some sellers don't leave feedback at all now,it's meaningless when a seller can only give a positive even if it was a negative experience.

Banned

I found a way around the money being held in paypal it involved creating a new pp account linking it to ebay also and transferring money to your main pp account

it worked for me i sold a ps3 game and pp held funds for ages even after i got positive fb left
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Finally got a Xbox one s44
      2. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!1011
      3. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      4. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22

See more discussions