Ebay Nectar points

Posted 2nd Apr 2021
Can anyone turn their nectar points into ebay vouchers?
I've been trying a few weeks now but all I ever get is the message
"We had trouble connecting to Nectar. Please try again later."
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

Categories

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    when i had the same problem i contacted nectar by chat feature and they sorted it all out for me
    I've just tried it, clicked through to eBay from nectar app and got the same error. Unlinked my account from the eBay screen, relinked and looks like it's working now so maybe try that. You just need to enter your nectar card number again on the ebay page.
    I had the same about 2 weeks ago. Tried over about 3 days and gave up in the end!
    Author
    _stan02/04/2021 16:15

I've just tried it, clicked through to eBay from nectar app and got the …I've just tried it, clicked through to eBay from nectar app and got the same error. Unlinked my account from the eBay screen, relinked and looks like it's working now so maybe try that. You just need to enter your nectar card number again on the ebay page.

Thank you very much .. reset my password etc but now it works ... cheers mate
    _stan02/04/2021 16:15

I've just tried it, clicked through to eBay from nectar app and got the …I've just tried it, clicked through to eBay from nectar app and got the same error. Unlinked my account from the eBay screen, relinked and looks like it's working now so maybe try that. You just need to enter your nectar card number again on the ebay page.

Same happened to me a few days ago and I did the same - deleted the Nectar link in eBay then re registered it, got a £12.50 eBay voucher to spend now.
    I found mine using the Ebay website in "desktop mode" as I don't have a pc . Hopefully it'll help
's avatar
Top Merchants