Groups

eBay Nectar Voucher - Cancelling Purchase

I am cancelling a purchase made with eBay Nectar Voucher. According to Terms, I should get the voucher value back.

Does this work, or will I lose the voucher?

5 Comments

Original Poster

SUMMONER

As long as your return all items purchased in that transaction, yes. You … As long as your return all items purchased in that transaction, yes. You can check your vouchers here.

Thanks.. Do you know how long it takes to get the voucher refunded back?

Contacted eBay, they don't have much idea. Google search reveals one discussion here ->‌ paypal-community.com/t5/…996. But not much help.

I am fairly certain that I had my voucher reinstated the very next day after the return was completed (eg: seller issued refund after receiving the goods back or the Ebay returns system forcing a refund).

Seems strange that Ebay themselves don't know how it works. Did you phone them?
    Edited by: "SUMMONER" 19th Nov 2016

Original Poster

SUMMONER

I am fairly certain that I had my voucher reinstated the very next day … I am fairly certain that I had my voucher reinstated the very next day after the return was completed (eg: seller issued refund after receiving the goods back or the Ebay returns system forcing a refund).Seems strange that Ebay themselves don't know how it works. Did you phone them?

I chatted with them..
    First they said I won't get the voucher refunded. Then, I pointed to the Terms and they then agreed I will get it refunded.
    I asked how long does it take to refund, to which they said 'they need to investigate what voucher was used for purchase' and they will get back to me within 48 hrs.

Give them a call on Monday, during normal working hours when the regular staff are on shift, instead of the weekend/out of hours stand ins. I am sure you are going to get a straight answer then.

You can get the phone number/one time pass code to call via the link below:
    http//ocsnext.ebay.co.uk/ocs…nts
    Edited by: "SUMMONER" 19th Nov 2016
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Galaxy Note 8 grey import12
      2. New Firmware for S4 mini?11
      3. Tesco vouchers?22
      4. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V33

See more discussions