Ebay network unlock code - how long does it usually take to receive code?

Posted 5th JunEdited by:"Terminator471"
Hey guys, I just bought a ebay network unlock code for my phone. Any idea how long it regularly takes for them to send the code?

It's been almost 24 hours for me and nothing
Community Updates
Ask
16 Comments
Every seller will be different, some instant some hard ones upto 7 days.
What does it say in the listing as they often give an ETA?
PeacePipe05/06/2020 14:06

What does it say in the listing as they often give an ETA?

Says 24 hours. I bought yesterday around 4pm, they sent me a message saying that my order has been processed at 11am today, 3 hours and still nothing.
Terminator47105/06/2020 14:11

Says 24 hours. I bought yesterday around 4pm, they sent me a message …Says 24 hours. I bought yesterday around 4pm, they sent me a message saying that my order has been processed at 11am today, 3 hours and still nothing.

So any way you look at it, it's not been 24 hours yet?

Once it gets past 4pm, send them a chase up email perhaps?
Who’s the selller
Terminator47105/06/2020 14:11

Says 24 hours. I bought yesterday around 4pm, they sent me a message …Says 24 hours. I bought yesterday around 4pm, they sent me a message saying that my order has been processed at 11am today, 3 hours and still nothing.

It's going to be 24hrs from 4pm when ordered so 4pm today or from when processed so in that case 11 am tomorrow.
In a sticky situation, I listed a phone for sale as unlocked. However it was actually locked to Vodafone and I planned to unlock if somebody decided to buy it.

Need to dispatch phone before 5pm, when the post office closes
Terminator47105/06/2020 14:29

In a sticky situation, I listed a phone for sale as unlocked. However it …In a sticky situation, I listed a phone for sale as unlocked. However it was actually locked to Vodafone and I planned to unlock if somebody decided to buy it.Need to dispatch phone before 5pm, when the post office closes

Either delay sending the phone or tell the buyer that you can send the phone but you will have to forward the unlock code on afterwards
Terminator47105/06/2020 14:29

In a sticky situation, I listed a phone for sale as unlocked. However it …In a sticky situation, I listed a phone for sale as unlocked. However it was actually locked to Vodafone and I planned to unlock if somebody decided to buy it.Need to dispatch phone before 5pm, when the post office closes

In which case, message the unlock seller and ask very nicely for an eta as you was hoping to send it out at 5pm and you'd really appreciate it if you had the code before then
bobdylan05/06/2020 14:34

Either delay sending the phone or tell the buyer that you can send the …Either delay sending the phone or tell the buyer that you can send the phone but you will have to forward the unlock code on afterwards

Wouldn’t do that. That’ll be a straight claim and con job by the buyer.
bobdylan05/06/2020 14:34

Either delay sending the phone or tell the buyer that you can send the …Either delay sending the phone or tell the buyer that you can send the phone but you will have to forward the unlock code on afterwards

Sent him this and he wants to cancel his order now.

Ugh really mad at the ebay seller for the network unlock code, very poor communication and did not deliver..
my brother did this, after I think a week, my brother was refunded with the message, sorry I didn’t have the code for that phone
Stupid enough to sell something that you can't deliver.
Terminator47105/06/2020 16:28

Sent him this and he wants to cancel his order now. ;(Ugh really mad at …Sent him this and he wants to cancel his order now. ;(Ugh really mad at the ebay seller for the network unlock code, very poor communication and did not deliver..

Blame your poor planning. Just get it unlocked now before listing it again.
Terminator47105/06/2020 16:28

Sent him this and he wants to cancel his order now. ;(Ugh really mad at …Sent him this and he wants to cancel his order now. ;(Ugh really mad at the ebay seller for the network unlock code, very poor communication and did not deliver..

You didn’t deliver either. Why did you list it as unlocked without doing so? There is always the chance an unlock code won’t work. Some devices are different depending on the locked carrier.
This post should be deleted. We don’t know who the seller is or what mobile you have!
Post a comment
@
    Text