ebay nuisance!

my mum has been selling on ebay for 4 years with complete 100percent feedback anyway she recently sold something for 1.04 and 4.50 postage as it was heavy electrical and she got an email from the buyer saying it was faulty and dangerous and she wanted her money back so my mum said she checks everything 1st but if the buyer wasnt happy return the item and my mum would refund her np then she gets the reply that the buyer is going to bin it as it is not fit to be returned! but still wants her money back! what a cheek! and she has tried this with someone else!

7 Comments

Well if she wants her money back she will have to return it via a trackable method, I'm sure.

ChipSticks;4827241

Well if she wants her money back she will have to return it via a … Well if she wants her money back she will have to return it via a trackable method, I'm sure.

Definitely, reply saying that if she doesn't return it then she doesn't get a refund. I'm pretty sure that ebay/paypal ask for items to be returned too.

Yes, if she starts a paypal dispute, they will instruct her to send it back.

Original Poster

yeh i told my mum not to entertain her unless she returns it or take it up with ebay as it shouldnt be allowed a mean if its that bad return it or the buyer has nothing to hide.

I think ebay is starting to have a real problem as more and more of this sort of thing appears to be happening. Mixed in with disgruntled sellers who don't like the extortionate fees and feel hard done by with ebay/paypal favouring buyers if there are any disputes, things are definitely starting to go downhill for them but I dare say millions will still use them!!

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4827272

what do these people expect for £1.04?:roll:

i know! my mum puts most things in at 99p starting as it is us that generally give her it just to get some pocket money for herself, but the item is one of mine i gave her and theres not a thing wrong with it i had a big clearout of all the stuff i have collected and rarely use! i was a bit annoyed she put it in at the 99p but its hit or miss if it goes higher anyway.

starsparkle2311;4827272

what do these people expect for £1.04?:roll:

Something that's not going to burn their house down? :giggle:

Sod em, let em dispute it through paypal then put a factual reply to the neg thats going to come no matter what you do:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1954
    2. Virgin Media Price Hike retention Deals1318
    3. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value24
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1128

See more discussions