EBAY on WATCHDOG now on BBC1 selling knives

its coming on in a min

how people can sell nasty looking knives on ebay

26 Comments

and I bet a spokesman for ebay will come on or give a statement saying how appalled they are blah!blah! when all they care about is their commission-they can add knives to their list of shame including the joke that is paypal customer services,their laughable feedback methods and their commision charges. scammers paradise.

blah blah blah .... just look in your kitchen drawer for gods sake ! if they want get a knife they will !!

what a cop out! first he says immediate ban and now he says it will take a few weeks-lol-like I said all ebay want is money-they have absolutely no morals-scumbags.

dcx_badass;4333122

Just get one from deal extreme for £5 like I did. :whistling:Be a pirate!

my mums a pirate :viking:

its utter rubbish there are so many knives in the world there is no chance of banning then, i sell airsoft guns and they tried to ban them in october 07, instead all airsoft guns sold to the public must be a bright colour, but over the past 5yrs we have sold millions in black, so i doesnt matter what they say it wont happen, it is said to make the PEOPLE of this country feel safe and think that the goverment are doing something about it, but infact if they did ban anything they would lose so much revenue it would cripple them.

dcx_badass;4333122

Just get one from deal extreme for £5 like I did. :whistling:Be a pirate!

why did you buy one ?

does this mean that all shops are now going to stop selling all knives and we've all to eat our dinners with spoons and fairy dust?

did any1 hear the minister for drugs say that ecstacy is as dangerous as horse riding satisticly LOL ban horses NOW

i wanna see a guy in a dark corner of a club sellin horse and some clarky cat!! LOL

ants97;4333357

does this mean that all shops are now going to stop selling all knives … does this mean that all shops are now going to stop selling all knives and we've all to eat our dinners with spoons and fairy dust?

your plastic knife would become a offensive weapon

bargainhunter2009;4333344

why did you buy one from ebuyer?

what has ebuyer got to do with knives, they sell pc components

Why are the BBC on ebay and selling knives ? Is it Co's they did not get the rise in TV license fees they were expecting.

wickedteen;4333394

what has ebuyer got to do with knives, they sell pc components

lol i was looking at ebuyer at the time as well as typing that! I meant deal extreme!!!! :thumbsup:

wickedteen;4333263

its utter rubbish there are so many knives in the world there is no … its utter rubbish there are so many knives in the world there is no chance of banning then, i sell airsoft guns and they tried to ban them in october 07, instead all airsoft guns sold to the public must be a bright colour, but over the past 5yrs we have sold millions in black, so i doesnt matter what they say it wont happen, it is said to make the PEOPLE of this country feel safe and think that the goverment are doing something about it, but infact if they did ban anything they would lose so much revenue it would cripple them.

Lots of guns have been banned fairly recently, let's be honest.

in all fairness, ok, this is quite an issue. but does anyone think that watchdog needs to start helping the little guy out? rather than only going for the big companies etc. there are many more retail companies that give the customer a hard time, and they dont get touched. not mentioning any names, not mentioning pc world currys etc lol.

pghstochaj;4333530

Lots of guns have been banned fairly recently, let's be honest.

what like real guns........................

wickedteen;4333603

what like real guns........................

Yes?

pghstochaj;4333633

Yes?

so please enlighten me, what real guns have recently been banned??????????

do you know?

wickedteen;4333679

so please enlighten me, what real guns have recently been banned??????????

Firearms (Amendment) Act 1997 and The Firearms (Amendment) (No. 2) Act 1997.

thats 1997 amendment not the 2007 one is it, no guns have been banned since handguns were banned, due to the hungerford killings

wickedteen;4333802

thats 1997 amendment not the 2007 one is it, no guns have been banned … thats 1997 amendment not the 2007 one is it, no guns have been banned since handguns were banned, due to the hungerford killings

I don't understand your point, many types of guns have been banned in the fairly recent past, infact only leaving very little allowed. Hence the government did something about it.

yes because a lot of people were getting shot, but since 2007 they tried to ban replicas, only because the black minority were killing each other, sorry not each, they started killing the white folk around london

wickedteen;4333850

yes because a lot of people were getting shot, but since 2007 they tried … yes because a lot of people were getting shot, but since 2007 they tried to ban replicas, only because the black minority were killing each other, sorry not each, they started killing the white folk around london

I still don't understand your point, how can you say that the government hasn't taken action against guns "to avoid missing out on revenue" when clearly they have?

Secondly, the reason to ban replica guns is not because black people are killing white pepole with them. It's because they can be falsely used in armed robberies (etc.) and appear as guns. The few pennies that the government get in VAT on such replicas would not be a reason to not ban them, would it.

i meant the amount of revenue they get from knives, they wont ban them, not only that they would have to ban anything that is pointed or sharp

wickedteen;4333974

i meant the amount of revenue they get from knives, they wont ban them, … i meant the amount of revenue they get from knives, they wont ban them, not only that they would have to ban anything that is pointed or sharp

Nothing to do with revenue, it is not possible to ban knives. You can ban carrying them, of course, which they have. There would be absolutely no benefit in banning the sale of knives since as pointed out, kitchen knives will always be needed. Guns is a different story, we don't use them as part of our daily needs.

not yet........................
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31154
    2. Weekly game codes giveaway 182722
    3. Find out how good your GP surgery is1010
    4. Did you know?2951

See more discussions