eBay packlink bulk labels

Posted 22nd Jun
Can someone please tell me if there is a way to make these labels in bulk rather than making them all individually??

The site is unusable, the layout makes it impossible to see any text on the screen, I’ve tried rotating the screen and it’s even worse (I’m using my phone by the way).

I’ve sold a few items over the weekend, sent a few via post office and 10 more I want to do through packlink seeing as they have the half price offer on atm and its just kids clothes so nothing expensive.

This thing is infuriating! I can’t be bothered to go through each item and print off 10 pages.
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
samwants2save22/06/2020 13:40

https://support-ebay.packlink.com/hc/en-gb/articles/209069805-Can-I-print-the-shipping-label-multiple-times-

I’m unable to make any labels because of the stupid layout of the page - when I click ‘pay’ it brings me to a page where I physically cannot see any of the text or choose any options because they’ve made the layout so terribly.

I was hoping there was an app but I can’t seem to find one.

I think I might just have to make them all separately.
oh, hold tight then - i merely googled it and it made sense but hopefully someone else will come along and help
samwants2save22/06/2020 13:51

oh, hold tight then - i merely googled it and it made sense but hopefully …oh, hold tight then - i merely googled it and it made sense but hopefully someone else will come along and help

Thanks for trying.

I managed to do it in the end, just used the iPad instead.

And of course half way through printing my labels I ran out of ink typical!
Edited by: "Rebeccamc" 22nd Jun
I just screenshot them, paste into an Avery template on Word and print onto labels that way. Bit of a faff, but it works.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants