ebay "payment being processed"

Found 28th Jan 2012
just bought somthing off ebay (buy it now) and have paid via paypal. but in my ebay it says

your 27th jan payment being processed through paypal

the seller has 0 feedback and is new to ebay, who has just sent me a message saying he will post out once payment is received???
Community Updates
Misc
11 Comments
Sounds like something to do with you payment method/ payment card or your bank
Sounds like he hasn't collected payment. If you go into your paypal and click on details it will tell you
I had this recently - they had 0 feedback and I have 1500 - they said it was my problem as I did not know how to use paypal!!! In the end I had to pay by cheque as really wanted the item - and then they made this seem like an inconvenience!! The payment got refunded to me!
Original Poster Banned
it says "unclaimed" in paypal
Yep I thought so maybe he has made a mistake somewhere. Leave until later and message him
sumoqueen

I had this recently - they had 0 feedback and I have 1500 - they said it … I had this recently - they had 0 feedback and I have 1500 - they said it was my problem as I did not know how to use paypal!!! In the end I had to pay by cheque as really wanted the item - and then they made this seem like an inconvenience!! The payment got refunded to me!

Happened to me , she had put an extra digit in her paypal addy but she called me a liar, Had to take screen shots to prove it. Got no apology though
Probably wrong email I had a gmail address but put googlemail as the extension, even though either work for one email account it doesnt with paypoo
Original Poster Banned
ive messaged the seller, asking to check if he has a paypal account and also if the email address provided is correct.

thanks all, will keep you updated.
Original Poster Banned
update: the seller did put the wrong paypal address and has replied with the correct one and also weirdly is asking if i will pay anymore!!!!!

i have suggested cancelling the "unclaimed" payment and paying via paypal to the new one, but am i still covered via ebay?
Yes you will be fine it still links to the same item
It sounds as if he has put his email address on his paypal account incorrectly and the payment has gone to this incorrect address, dont worry though as it cannot be claimed just returned to you. ask the buyer to check his email address it may be has it as .co.uk or .com or something just slightly wrong
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants