Groups

eBay plus points - how many did you earn this quarter?

For those of us lucky enough to be asked to join the eBay plus points trial, how many points did you earn/how much was your voucher for this quarter?
    They should be emailing them out in the next few days

20 Comments

Banned

9points

Ha, I've got 18 pence.
    Is that the record so far?

Original Poster

I got £24.57 but most of it was purchases on behalf of family members during the 4x points weekend and 3x points week.

Banned

trying to limit my purchases, had a load taken back from 4+ months ago after i returned a laptop

Original Poster

casparwhite;8958377

trying to limit my purchases, had a load taken back from 4+ months ago … trying to limit my purchases, had a load taken back from 4+ months ago after i returned a laptop

Yeah, last quarter I had to return a faulty item and my points were refunded too - it pee'd me off lol.

I got about £6 alone this time around from buying a radiator for my parents house which was new and half the price of the store in town they were going to get it from - they were happy getting a hassle-free cheap purchase, I got the plus points, cashback and (most importantly) brownie points - win win.

Banned

sickly sweet;8958418

Yeah, last quarter I had to return a faulty item and my points were … Yeah, last quarter I had to return a faulty item and my points were refunded too - it pee'd me off lol.I got about £6 alone this time around from buying a radiator for my parents house which was new and half the price of the store in town they were going to get it from - they were happy getting a hassle-free cheap purchase, I got the plus points, cashback and (most importantly) brownie points - win win.

i totally wasnt expecting it, i was like yes.......free money to waste on crap.

then when i got refunded they came off my total.....i was deflated for mins:-D

Original Poster

bump....for no reason other than the fact I am feeling nosey lol.

550 this time, had over 2000 last quarter.

Original Poster

shanecr;8959677

550 this time, had over 2000 last quarter.

That's a nice bonus, I am pleased they extended the trial by another 3 months, with plus points and topcashback it always makes my bargains more bargainous (yes, I just made that word up! :-D )

sickly sweet;8959692

That's a nice bonus, I am pleased they extended the trial by another 3 … That's a nice bonus, I am pleased they extended the trial by another 3 months, with plus points and topcashback it always makes my bargains more bargainous (yes, I just made that word up! :-D )

lol. i might have to steal that word :whistling:

SuperEd

£1.29 wahoooooo ........

Original Poster

Voucher sent to me today Check your inbox everybody.

£1.36 .. better than nothing :-)

59p. o dear.

Value: £3.61 :lol:

Banned

Value: £0.09

£3.22

£7.80 :thumbsup:

calmacuk;8970399

£7.80 :thumbsup:

what do you buy lol

ive packed in ebay and shut my account
    Post a comment