Groups

Ebay - p&p fees

Haven't used ebay in a while.

Listed a game that's quite expensive, I want to send it special delivery however ebay wont let me list £5 for postage charges. I can't go above £2.50, anyone know a way round this, so annoying

6 Comments

What game is it?
    Royal mail covers up to £41 so the signed for service should be enough.

Original Poster

Jetpac

What game is it?Royal mail covers up to £41 so the signed for service … What game is it?Royal mail covers up to £41 so the signed for service should be enough.

Will be worth more than that I think, seem some go for £150 (snatcher for mega cd)

why don't you list it as a collectable?
    if ot just take the hit. if it is selling for £150 a couple of quid for piece of mind shouldn't go astray really.

You could add it to the description but like the comment above, probably worth just paying the extra couple of pound yourself.

Choose freight and then put amount for p+p, i had to do that once when selling 6 ps3 games,

If you think it may sell it for a £150 then what's the problem? You'll still trouser a big wad - don't penny pinch for a couple of quid. You will more than likely annoy the buyer if you try to charge him extra.

Not long ago you couldn't charge any p&p for games and DVDs.
    Edited by: "tallpete33" 3rd May 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best IPTV Paid service?1721
      2. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46
      3. Best Wi-Fi extender22
      4. Car park fine UKPC1010

See more discussions