Groups

eBay probably shouldn't have to ask but ...

Hi

I probably shouldn't have to ask however I have found an item for sale and bid on it. After bidding I found the same item (not sold) previously listed by 3 different people and all with same description and pics etc.

Do you think this is a hacked account.

Previous items are

Thanks

Edit: I am almost certain it is a hacked account. Seller has hundreds of high value items all starting at 0.99p all listed in the last hour

4 Comments

I've just been on and looked at those.. it says the seller has no items for sale when I search for sellers other items definitely weird don't buy

Original Poster

LeahMinttoutou

I've just been on and looked at those.. it says the seller has no items … I've just been on and looked at those.. it says the seller has no items for sale when I search for sellers other items definitely weird don't buy

Thanks I have reported all 4 accounts to eBay who are investigating and I certainly won't be sending any money. (Damn thought I had found a bargain lol)

if you're worried just cancel you bid

barrel24

Thanks I have reported all 4 accounts to eBay who are investigating and I … Thanks I have reported all 4 accounts to eBay who are investigating and I certainly won't be sending any money. (Damn thought I had found a bargain lol)

Aw, better to be safe then sorry though.. Not sure if you know, You can also retract your bid
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Why is buying a laptop such a nightmare11
      2. £1 O2 Priority Lunch is ending???22
      3. Replacement for BT Hub 511
      4. Advice on Gas Boiler Cover, British Gas putting price up!11

See more discussions