Found 4th Feb 2010
I sold a car on ebay and the buyer didnt pay, so I opened up a despute, the user is now not a regestered user anymore, theres an option to close the case, if i do this will i recieve a credit for the sale or will it close the complaint and i will have to make another case?

1. Misc
  2. Movie
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Movie
14 Comments

Banned

dont close it, let them do this, which they will, once closed you cannot re open again

Banned

You need to file a non paying bidder report after 4 days.

i think you close it after 7days and you get your final valuation fee back.

pink-ka;7753700

i think you close it after 7days and you get your final valuation fee … i think you close it after 7days and you get your final valuation fee back.

That's also what I thought. I don't think the 7 day rule applies if the other party is no longer registered

sassie;7753688

dont close it, let them do this, which they will, once closed you cannot … dont close it, let them do this, which they will, once closed you cannot re open again

You're confusing me:?

Sassie has gone mad lol

Yes you can close it and get your fees refunded.

Banned

i thought closing the case meant you and buyer had settled things

Banned

I thought ebay have changed from 7 to 4 days for filing an NPB report for non paying bidders

Original Poster

ha, Im pleased I asked! I knew it wouldnt be simple If it had anything to do with me.

Original Poster

so was closing it the final verdict? close the case? cheers for the help, rep added.

Banned

I would not close it until you get confirmation from ebay that you will get your fees back as once closed you can't open another claim.

sassie;7753740

i thought closing the case meant you and buyer had settled things

When the buyer is NARU you can close straight away.

I am confused. How did you deliver the car without the buyer paying? or is it that you still have the keys and the buyer is just not ready to pay after winning?

You have to wait seven days, then you close the dispute, it will come up with several choices, you choose the one where the buyer gets a strike and you get your fees, you can close it earlier but the option to get your fees back will not be there until 7 days have passed, so really it's 8 days.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604796
    2. word association Game74244889
    3. Lower car insurance54
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322848

See more discussions