Ebay problem - what to do?

4 replies
Found 11th Jun 2007
Nearly 3 weeks ago i sold a game on ebay, now i didnt recieve payment so sold the game elsewere just the other day, over 2 weeks after it sold on ebay.

Now the ebay guy has paid and the other guy i sold it to, what should i do :thinking: ??

5 Comments

odriscoll

Nearly 3 weeks ago i sold a game on ebay, now i didnt recieve payment so … Nearly 3 weeks ago i sold a game on ebay, now i didnt recieve payment so sold the game elsewere just the other day, over 2 weeks after it sold on ebay. Now the ebay guy has paid and the other guy i sold it to, what should i do :thinking: ??

Refund the guy that won it three weeks ago, explain why.
You MUST ONLY use the refund option in your Paypal account for this transaction.

dinosteveus

Refund the guy that won it three weeks ago, explain why.You MUST ONLY use … Refund the guy that won it three weeks ago, explain why.You MUST ONLY use the refund option in your Paypal account for this transaction.

Agreed. Refund them and tell them exactly why you have done so. They won't lose out on anything and neither will you.

Original Poster

Do i just send what i got which paypal took 40p off? or would i hav to refund full which i dont have in my account.

If you click into the transaction on paypal, there's an option to REFUND it. Don't send them money in a new transaction, just refund from the one they sent you...that way the whole amount is returned and you don't pay the paypal fee so neither of you lose out.

Original Poster

Ah thanks everyone done
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Money Saving Tips...2341
    2. Which wall design do you like best?89
    3. word association Game74244939
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901

See more discussions