Found 30th Nov 2008
i've just won an item and i've just clicked onto pay now, and it jusy says sorry thats not working right now. is anyone else had this problem

9 Comments

no I have been using it and it is fine. Maybe the server you are linked to is down. Try again in a few minutes and see. If not get intouch with the seller. Good luck
x

I'vejust gone to pay for something and got

Sorry, that's not working right now.
The eBay function or feature you have requested isn’t working. Please try again later.
Check the eBay Announcement Board for major system issues and changes.
Thanks for your patience.

I've just tried sending an invoice to someone who has won my item and it says sorry but this service is unavailable at this time, try again later (or something very similar) so I wonder if they are working on the site?

Original Poster

dmtuk;3616872

I'vejust gone to pay for something and got Sorry, that's not working … I'vejust gone to pay for something and got Sorry, that's not working right now.The eBay function or feature you have requested isn’t working. Please try again later.Check the eBay Announcement Board for major system issues and changes.Thanks for your patience.

yes thats it, glad its not just me

But have managed to pay for my item by clicking on pay now on confirmation email..x Hope this helps

Original Poster

dmtuk;3616972

But have managed to pay for my item by clicking on pay now on … But have managed to pay for my item by clicking on pay now on confirmation email..x Hope this helps

no luck just tried it

same for me so i have contacted the seller to let them know about this so they don't think i'm a time waster. thought it was just me having problems with it

[COLOR="Purple"]yh did it for me too, at about 8.20pm
i just kept trying and it worked in the end...[/COLOR]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best place to get Euro's... this Wednesday?914
    2. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?40
    3. Best/cheapest music service66
    4. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…33

See more discussions