Ebay promo codes

Posted 27th Jan
Any idea how regular the all of ebay discount codes are? Ive got something expensive ~£400 I need, but if I can save I'd like to do that!
Community Updates
14 Comments
Seen an earlier post saying we’re due another code around the 8th feb. Not sure how legit that is but scroll further down same question was asked x
I normally used it against Argos, but anyone remembers if there were ones that applied to any seller?
parisp27/01/2020 11:27

Seen an earlier post saying we’re due another code around the 8th feb. Not …Seen an earlier post saying we’re due another code around the 8th feb. Not sure how legit that is but scroll further down same question was asked x

The 8 February date is at best a *very* optimistic guess. Site-wide promotional codes are very rare on eBay.
There's been on average 3-4 codes a month so we're due another one soon. They also drop either Monday or Friday so expect one this Friday (hopefully). Source - codesium.com/ebay/
buyer10127/01/2020 14:44

There's been on average 3-4 codes a month so we're due another one soon. …There's been on average 3-4 codes a month so we're due another one soon. They also drop either Monday or Friday so expect one this Friday (hopefully). Source - https://www.codesium.com/ebay/

Yep, but these are almost all limited to a small number of sellers, usually a very similar set each time.
Illusionary27/01/2020 14:51

Yep, but these are almost all limited to a small number of sellers, …Yep, but these are almost all limited to a small number of sellers, usually a very similar set each time.

No one has mentioned site wide codes.
buyer10127/01/2020 14:52

No one has mentioned site wide codes.

Indeed, but given that the question is about an unspecified item from an unspecified seller, it's a stretch to assume that it will be sold by the very limited number of sellers included in the majority of promotions.
For me, where I am not rushing, I can simply wait till the next code turns up, few days won't make a massive difference to me, but if I can save £40, I'd be pleased!
Qbazdz27/01/2020 17:07

For me, where I am not rushing, I can simply wait till the next code turns …For me, where I am not rushing, I can simply wait till the next code turns up, few days won't make a massive difference to me, but if I can save £40, I'd be pleased!

What is it that you're looking to buy and from which seller?
Site wide codes are almost always only 5% so you'll only save 20 quid. Have you checked if what you want to buy is being sold by sellers that are included in ebay discount codes?
Im after a Drimaster Eco HC unit which go for about £400. Can find them on amazon and directly from some distributors, but one also has ebay store.
Unfortunately the code that came out today doesn't cover these guys (Mouldstop)
Qbazdz28/01/2020 13:19

Im after a Drimaster Eco HC unit which go for about £400. Can find them on …Im after a Drimaster Eco HC unit which go for about £400. Can find them on amazon and directly from some distributors, but one also has ebay store.Unfortunately the code that came out today doesn't cover these guys (Mouldstop)

Check if the sellers included sell what you're after
Qbazdz28/01/2020 13:19

Im after a Drimaster Eco HC unit which go for about £400. Can find them on …Im after a Drimaster Eco HC unit which go for about £400. Can find them on amazon and directly from some distributors, but one also has ebay store.Unfortunately the code that came out today doesn't cover these guys (Mouldstop)

If today's code doesn't include any relevant sellers, it's unlikely that any of the "selected sellers" codes will.
You can probably get cashback & do you have any nectar points to spend?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants