Groups

eBay Promotions

Is it just me or have eBay been stingy this month with their promotions.

I've had the 4 clothing items with max fee's being £2 and today I received a 30% final fee discount on 1 item. Whats up with that, normally its either 20/30/50/100.

I am in dire need of a clearout but I refuse to pay the full price since they normally have so many promotions.

14 Comments

I never get promotions

Original Poster

steffcip

I never get promotions

How often do you sell on eBay? You should get some. Perhaps you have the emails turned off so you're not notified however they show up on your account and you have to activate them.
    Edited by: "joshp" 19th Aug 2016

joshp

How often do you sell on eBay? You should get some. Perhaps you have the … How often do you sell on eBay? You should get some. Perhaps you have the emails turned off so you're not notified however they show up on your account and you have to activate them.

I sell few items weekly but I have a business account probably this is why

Original Poster

steffcip

I sell few items weekly but I have a business account probably this is why

The promotions are for private sellers.

I agree with you they have held back I got the sell 4 fashion items with max fee of £2 last week, didn't bother.

I haven't received any promotions for over a month now, anyone received anything this month?

Original Poster

killerboy32

I haven't received any promotions for over a month now, anyone received … I haven't received any promotions for over a month now, anyone received anything this month?

Yeah, I've received another today. I've had many this month, just none that are great.

I've never had any seller promotions either, what's the threshold for receiving them? I'm a low volume seller, about 20-30 items over the course of a year.

Original Poster

spoo

I've never had any seller promotions either, what's the threshold for … I've never had any seller promotions either, what's the threshold for receiving them? I'm a low volume seller, about 20-30 items over the course of a year.

No one knows as people get different offers some times.

I've sold much more then 20-30 items though this year.

spoo

I've never had any seller promotions either, what's the threshold for … I've never had any seller promotions either, what's the threshold for receiving them? I'm a low volume seller, about 20-30 items over the course of a year.

spoo

You may have received them but don't know about it, they don't always send emails I have never received any emails but sometimes I get the promotions.
    If you go on My ebay > All selling, then scroll all the way to the bottom you can see them there. You have to activate them.

killerboy32

You may have received them but don't know about it, they don't always … You may have received them but don't know about it, they don't always send emails I have never received any emails but sometimes I get the promotions.If you go on My ebay > All selling, then scroll all the way to the bottom you can see them there. You have to activate them.

Thanks, I have a 75% off final values fees offer which I've just activated.

I have a few active listings now, if I cancelled and re-listed them do you know if the discount would be applied or would I have to create completely new listings?

spoo

Thanks, I have a 75% off final values fees offer which I've just … Thanks, I have a 75% off final values fees offer which I've just activated. I have a few active listings now, if I cancelled and re-listed them do you know if the discount would be applied or would I have to create completely new listings?

I honestly don't know as I have never done that myself, maybe best to ask ebay customer services or maybe someone else on here can help?

spoo

Thanks, I have a 75% off final values fees offer which I've just … Thanks, I have a 75% off final values fees offer which I've just activated. I have a few active listings now, if I cancelled and re-listed them do you know if the discount would be applied or would I have to create completely new listings?

Yes, it works with relisting. I've done it a couple of times before. You would know immediately after re-listing an item as your 75% allowance will drop by one.

etta191

Yes, it works with relisting. I've done it a couple of times before. You … Yes, it works with relisting. I've done it a couple of times before. You would know immediately after re-listing an item as your 75% allowance will drop by one.

That's great, thanks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Community Appreciation Giveaway​ (razerzone​)​11
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick99
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
      4. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88

See more discussions