eBay £1 fvf

Posted 20th Aug 2020
Hi guy wondering if someone could help me, I’m fed up of constantly being not invited to eBay £1 Fvf if I was to make a new eBay what would it involve ? Would I have to make a new PayPal as well? Would it be more hassle than it’s worth?
Failing that has anyone got an alternative selling site where item has good exposure and minimal fees ? Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
List on facebook marketplace/gumtree?
Trying to start a new eBay account is torture with the amount of limits they put on, only 10 listings, can’t take money out for 30 days, just not worth it!
PayPal can have multiple email addresses so in theory you could have a different eBay account

Have you sold anything recently list a few items and you will be more likely to get the offer sent
sm969020/08/2020 18:27

List on facebook marketplace/gumtree?

My only problem is with Facebook is they want things for nothing then when agree a price and meet up they then try to haggle the price down further
whatyadoinsucka20/08/2020 19:13

PayPal can have multiple email addresses so in theory you could have a …PayPal can have multiple email addresses so in theory you could have a different eBay account Have you sold anything recently list a few items and you will be more likely to get the offer sent

I’ve got and had around 30 low value item on for the last 4 and added more when I’ve come across them,
ChanceYourArm20/08/2020 18:40

Trying to start a new eBay account is torture with the amount of limits …Trying to start a new eBay account is torture with the amount of limits they put on, only 10 listings, can’t take money out for 30 days, just not worth it!

What the 10 listings limit I don’t remember that? Then holding my money for 30£ wouldn’t be too bad would stop me from spending it I suppose
Got an email today it’s back on
k.h38388321/08/2020 07:42

Got an email today it’s back on

I've had the email, but when I click on it to activate it I get 'Unfortunately, this promotional offer is by invitation only' Grrrr
Someone else has also posted something about this.. And said they messaged ebay on the chat system and asked for a few £1 listings and they were able to get a few added to their account. Could be worth a try if you only need a few. Ill be trying it later as i have a phone to sell and would ideally want to do it on a £1 listing
Post a comment
@
    Text