Posted 11th Dec 2021
Hi all,

I totally didn't activate the recent deal (buy before end Nov and get your next 3 sells for £1) on ebay for £1 recently, doh!

Anyone heard of another deal is incoming pre Xmas?

Cheers
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment
9 Comments
  1. Avatar
    I doubt you will see a similiar offer until this time next year but there will be the usual 70%/80% off, I just sold a £200 item on ebay and only paid £1, its even better than before because there arent even any paypal fee's....its literally a £
    Edited by: "TobiRIP" 11th Dec 2021
  2. Avatar
    Ebay probably do a promo after Christmas, that's when people list up unwanted presents.
  3. Avatar
    Author
    Meh.... The 12+% fees on ebay are steep especially when selling for over £200+

Let's hope another deal pops up to reduce these fee's.

Thanks
  4. Avatar
    The usual pattern is some kind of seling offer(s) every other week and I think it'll be due again next weekend.
  5. Avatar
    What a welcome respite from posts asking about reindeer, which laptop / phone to buy and asking for voucher codes.
  6. Avatar
    I'm hoping something is live this Friday. Doubt it though, eBay will look to cash in pre-xmas and make use of the offer system post-xmas to facilitate the sale of unwanted gifts.
  7. Avatar
    Not yet
  8. Avatar
    I can’t wait for this deal! come on!!
  9. Avatar
    There was one on 16th and 24th December but i didnt get the invite. Last one i got was 3rd December
Post a comment
Top Merchants