ebay question

hi, could someone answer this for me, when u sell an item on ebay, once it is won, do u get the address of the winner? or only after the winner has paid for the item?

11 Comments

mod

It appears once it's been won

You'll recieve an email saying your item has been sold by eBay, the address should appear on there

Once the item has been sold just go to payment details on the item page and it should list the buyers shipping address

Original Poster

cheers for the info guys

View Order Details

Banned

always compare the address in ebay with the address that comes when you receive the notification when they pay with paypal, as they sometimes differ

dont make the mistake of using the address within ebay if they pay with paypal as it could lead to problems, just make sure its the same and eligible for protection

if paying another way then obviously its irrelevant

Am I the only one thinking the OP has an ulterior motive? Ie bidding to win something on X account to get the sellers name and address? Maybe been scammed by them?

harlzter;5173016

Am I the only one thinking the OP has an ulterior motive? Ie bidding to … Am I the only one thinking the OP has an ulterior motive? Ie bidding to win something on X account to get the sellers name and address? Maybe been scammed by them?

Lol, I was just thinking, what a strange thing to ask!

harlzter;5173016

Am I the only one thinking the OP has an ulterior motive? Ie bidding to … Am I the only one thinking the OP has an ulterior motive? Ie bidding to win something on X account to get the sellers name and address? Maybe been scammed by them?

ChipSticks;5173068

Lol, I was just thinking, what a strange thing to ask!

Except I got the thinking back to front, as you couldnt get someone to buy your item intentionally! However if you win an item theres a way of getting sellers address and contact details.

Banned

harlzter;5173482

Except I got the thinking back to front, as you couldnt get someone to … Except I got the thinking back to front, as you couldnt get someone to buy your item intentionally! However if you win an item theres a way of getting sellers address and contact details.

to be honest i think you can get the details when you are the highest bidder from a seller even before the auction has ended, then you can retract your bid after getting them

dont know why they would be doin this tho as they are the seller?

harlzter;5173482

Except I got the thinking back to front, as you couldnt get someone to … Except I got the thinking back to front, as you couldnt get someone to buy your item intentionally! However if you win an item theres a way of getting sellers address and contact details.

sometimes hon you make my brain ache lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2339
    2. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2438
    3. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1314
    4. Anyone else used www.completesavings.co.uk44

See more discussions