Found 7th Oct 2009
Hi all, i haven't sold on ebay in a while, but decided to have a little clearout, mostly old games and stuff like that.
However, I don't seem to be able to charge £1 postage for them, as I go to save it I keep getting told;
'P&P cost in this category can't be more than £0.00'.
This is for a game that has no reserve, no buy it now price, just a strting price of 99p.
Anyone know why i can't add a postage cost?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

ebay dont allow u to charge postage now for games/dvds etc...............got to be free p&P

try selling on here instead, its cheaper than ebay

ebay have removed p+p charges as they said they loosing business because retilaers like play offer free del

they stopped you adding postage costs for games and dvd's
tbh the games i sold lately have gone for more than what you would get for trade in a game/gamestation even after taking off the 90p postage costs and fees

Original Poster

bossyboots;6508074

ebay dont allow u to charge postage now for games/dvds … ebay dont allow u to charge postage now for games/dvds etc...............got to be free p&P

wow really, that seems ridiculous, cheers for the info though.

bossyboots;6508074

ebay dont allow u to charge postage now for games/dvds … ebay dont allow u to charge postage now for games/dvds etc...............got to be free p&P

Gonna be free postage on cds and other media from 19 October too!

start the bidding higher to ensure you don't end up out of pocket.

ChipSticks;6508183

start the bidding higher to ensure you don't end up out of pocket.

nopes i disagree, if you start the bidding at 99p you usually get more bids!

its just a big con, ebay can earn more money from commission that way, a lot of people were charging high pp and selling low

Its to stop the sell for 99p thn charge £5 for postage rip-off:whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56527
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions