Groups

Ebay Question

Is it possible to send a request in ebay for a buyer to leave feedback, other than sending them a message?

8 Comments

why not just message them.....

it arrives in their MyEbay page and also his/her email account... tell em - leave me feedback mofo.. lol

Banned

you can if you have a shop but not sure if you have just normal account

If you leave them feedback sometimes that acts as a reminder,

Original Poster

arcangel111;7100735

why not just message them..... it arrives in their MyEbay page and also … why not just message them..... it arrives in their MyEbay page and also his/her email account... tell em - leave me feedback mofo.. lol

Yer but then they will most likely leave bad feedback lol

daz1981;7100771

you can if you have a shop but not sure if you have just normal account

Thanks, it's just a normal account

tonyg1962;7100780

If you leave them feedback sometimes that acts as a reminder,

Already have done ages ago

It's just one of those things. I buy and sell loads of stuff on ebay and always leave feedback but I dno't receive it back. My mum is awful for it, she buys things then just forgets about the feedback bit! As far as I know the only thing you can do is send a message.

I sometimes just send a polite message asking if they had any problems with the item I sent because I haven't received feedback. The normal response is them leaving pos feedback.

Quite a lot of people just forget

yeah - if ihave sold something i only leave feedback once the other person has left it for me - for one it lets me know they have received their item, plus once you leave it for them they have what they want outta it ( feedback ) so will just not bother leaving for you.
    a 'gentle' reminder usually works - ie - "if you have received your item please my feedback so i can then leave you yours ( or in your case ) know that you have it and it's not lost in the post.... "

My hubby downloaded something a couple of years ago now and when i go to sold i only have click the record number and it gives me a choice of messages to send, one of them is feedback reminder which i used on several occassions, im sorry tho he cant rember what he did.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions