Groups

Ebay Question

Hiya,

I just bought a camera from Ebay and when ive went back into the 'won' it shows the camera at a different price from when i purchased it. I only got the camera today and ordered it on the 4th, but they made a revision on the 5th for the Buy It Now price.

Kinda gutted that i could have saved more money, but do you think i should contact them about it, or get over it? its prob a difference of a fiver or so.

11 Comments

make a thread about it on hukd

In my opinion if you buy something 'buy it now' you should pay straight away, but that aside, yes, I would probably ask the seller why the price has gone up. Also remember to keep your ebay purchase emails with the original price.

was it now a buy it now with best offers you may of paid one price and someone may of offered a lower price and it got excepted.x

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies.

It was a Buy it now. It was from Argos clearance so they did have a few of the cameras.. maybe weren't sold as well as they hoped and therefore reduced it. Its only cos the price changed in my won categories.

Banned

get over it
    If it had gone up a fiver would you email them and offer the extra?

Original Poster

colinsunderland

get over itIf it had gone up a fiver would you email them and offer the … get over itIf it had gone up a fiver would you email them and offer the extra?

Obviously not, but that wasn't the question

Banned

Faiza

Obviously not, but that wasn't the question

I answered your question then asked you one, whats wrong with that?

Faiza

Thanks for the replies.It was a Buy it now. It was from Argos clearance … Thanks for the replies.It was a Buy it now. It was from Argos clearance so they did have a few of the cameras.. maybe weren't sold as well as they hoped and therefore reduced it. Its only cos the price changed in my won categories.

Forget it,you'll be lucky if you even get a reply from Argos on Ebay let alone a refund.

Send it back if your that bothered or start a thread on hukd then moan when you dont get the answers you wanted to hear X)

If you don't like the price you have paid for it, return it -- That's just life!!

Yesterday i put £80 worth of fuel in my car and today the price has dropped by £0.01p per litre... Shall I go into the garage and ask for a refund ??

Original Poster

Ha! Loving the replies now!!

deb8z

Forget it,you'll be lucky if you even get a reply from Argos on Ebay let … Forget it,you'll be lucky if you even get a reply from Argos on Ebay let alone a refund.

Youre right here, i contacted them twice before and didnt get a reply.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      2. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      3. Apples new update610
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313799

See more discussions