Found 26th Feb 2011
hi peeps after some quick advice as never had this happen before but seems like its dodgy to me.
just sold an item on ebay buyer has payed for item but looking at delivery address its a buiness address not home one so had a look on paypal and they have the same address on there but it is saying unconfimed. buyer has 106 poistive feedback.
what are your thoughts should i post item or not

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

Yes that will be fine. You will still be covered under the seller protection policy.

It used to be different but they updated their policies in 2008

I have no idea what the item is or why he wants it sent to his work address, but maybe its a present for his wife or something... or someone elses, lol.

Edited by: "jonny619447" 26th Feb 2011

I often get items posted to my works address as it is easier than missing delivery if not at home

We have deliveries from Ebay and anywhere else to work as there is always someone on the front desk to receive it.

Original Poster

cheers for replys peeps
just spoke to paypal and was told as long as i post to the address registered with them and its recorded post then i am protected so fingers crossed

karen46

I often get items posted to my works address as it is easier than missing … I often get items posted to my works address as it is easier than missing delivery if not at home

Yes, this ^^ - and as long as you post to the paypal address rather than the ebay address you are fine...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2653
    2. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2047
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769322
    4. So Flubit is still terrible. What happened?!1112

See more discussions