Found 12th Apr 2011
I sold something on ebay, the buyer hasnt paid yet, how long does it have to be before i can relist the item?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

I'd give it 48 hours then send them a reminder. If still no joy, open a dispute as normal.
Edited by: "greg_68" 12th Apr 2011

Banned

I think its 3 days before you can open a case in the resolution centre then they have about a week to pay.
I would do that, most do pay when they get the email from ebay saying they might have the account closed if they don't pay, especially of they have been a member a while and have ok feedback

Original Poster

its been 5 days since they have won it, i will send them another invoice
Thanks

Banned

Miss Pink

its been 5 days since they have won it, i will send them another … its been 5 days since they have won it, i will send them another invoiceThanks

Miss Pink

its been 5 days since they have won it, i will send them another … its been 5 days since they have won it, i will send them another invoiceThanks

open a case in the resolution centre, sending reminders just lengthens the time till you can relist

Original Poster

oh ok thanks.

You can open a dispute after 4 days,then it's another 4 before you can close it,i don't like to do that if possible because obviously i'd rather they pay for the item.

After 3/4 days of non payment i message them first asking if they still want the item,if i hear nothing then i open the dispute.

I just had one reply recently,they bought an item last Thursday,i messaged them yesterday and today they replied apologising saying they had been away etc etc,could be a fib but who knows, they paid today so all is well
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    2. Urgent help needed with travel agent56
    3. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites22
    4. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!33

See more discussions