Groups

ebay question again..

ebay guy sounds a bit rude here in this message about a bike i won
    ''Look don't get arse with me mate. some of us have to work??

Send the money by paypal and i will send the bike. £180 is the
    total''
    should i continue in buying it or dob to ebay ?
    just seemed a bit rude to me

26 Comments

what did you ask him?

What did you say to get that kind of response?!

And the message which prompted this reply was?

What was your question to him.

Full story please.

As above, i think that your question to him must be posted too :thumbsup:

Original Poster

asayer;7686619

As above, i think that your question to him must be posted too :thumbsup:

yeer waited 2 days for response so sent this earlier-

Hi if your not going to respond to emails about the bike within a week i'll leave negative feedback as reserve wasnt on bidding also will be informing ebay about it,also can you mark it paid
    :thumbsup:

(thourght he wasnt going to sell it as reserve was £300 but not on bidding)

Bunch of nosey b@st@rds ITT

ha ha ha

On yer bike.

Or not.

JACKIT99;7686643

yeer waited 2 days for response so sent this earlier-Hi if your not going … yeer waited 2 days for response so sent this earlier-Hi if your not going to respond to emails about the bike within a week i'll leave negative feedback as reserve wasnt on bidding also will be informing ebay about it,also can you mark it paid:thumbsup:(thourght he wasnt going to sell it as reserve was £300 but not on bidding)

Threatening to neg someone just because they hadn't responded to your email within a couple of days deserves the arsey response you got imo.

sorry but your email wasnt the politeist of emails so can see why he may have responded as he did

I suppose 2 days isn't too long to wait for a reply, especially if he is working and its a week day, however, no need for him to respond as he did to your slightly harsh email in my opinion! Go forward with the sale ....

JACKIT99;7686643

(thourght he wasnt going to sell it as reserve was £300 but not on … (thourght he wasnt going to sell it as reserve was £300 but not on bidding)

Eh ???

You deserved the response.

Original Poster

deanos;7686699

Eh ???

seller put on bottom of page reserve £300 but wasnt on bidding
    had it in me head in didnt want to know about 180 quid so thats why the email was slightly rude:whistling:

Your email was ok looks like they never wanted to sell as you say reserve price ?
    thats why you never got a response also to many lazy sellers on ebay i win i pay so send the bloody goods.

waterloo;7686723

Your email was ok looks like they never wanted to sell as you say reserve … Your email was ok looks like they never wanted to sell as you say reserve price ? thats why you never got a response also to many lazy sellers on ebay i win i pay so send the bloody goods.

Eh? No it wasn't. It was rude and threatening.

Original Poster

Goonieman;7686736

So:whistling:
    needed to be so he couldnt escape from not selling it:thumbsup:

JACKIT99;7686748

So:whistling:needed to be so he couldnt escape from not selling … So:whistling:needed to be so he couldnt escape from not selling it:thumbsup:

Maybe not that harsh though! :whistling:

JACKIT99;7686748

So:whistling:needed to be so he couldnt escape from not selling … So:whistling:needed to be so he couldnt escape from not selling it:thumbsup:

Post your ebay id so i can add you to my blocked list. One less idiot to bid on my auctions.

Goonieman;7686776

Post your ebay id so i can add you to my blocked list. One less idiot to … Post your ebay id so i can add you to my blocked list. One less idiot to bid on my auctions.

Calling people idiots :roll: How about you posting you ebay id so we can all avoid your 2 bob auctions.

If it looks like a duck......

Goonieman;7686736

Grow a pair FFS :oops:

waterloo;7686977

Grow a pair FFS :oops:

But then i would have four and that would be weird!

dont you need to be over 18 to be on ebay?

Original Poster

numptyj;7687044

dont you need to be over 18 to be on ebay?

No:w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846179
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is67
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764237
      4. WWE SummerSlam 2017 discussion thread!22

See more discussions