eBay question - Modded 360

Hey just wondering can I put my 360 with iextreme on eBay?

If so do I need to put something on it?

cheers.

23 Comments

put something on it?

you mean like hint that its modded?

Original Poster

I don't know if it's against rules or not to sell them.

TBH an unopened 360 carries more value these days than a modded one...

you gotta do a secret handshake

probably is against the rules, but ive seen many before.......

out of interest how much are you looking for it? does it have hdmi?

just say:

Firmware has been updated to play backups of your own games.

Original Poster

phatboy123;4553910

probably is against the rules, but ive seen many before.......out of … probably is against the rules, but ive seen many before.......out of interest how much are you looking for it? does it have hdmi?

£90 delivered £100 with 20GB HDD.

Nope but it has HDComponent cables.

You're sellinggggggg?!

sadiebabes;4553980

You're sellinggggggg?!

he buying another ps3 :whistling:

Original Poster

sadiebabes;4553980

You're sellinggggggg?!

I have my elite :p.

shanecr;4553984

he buying another ps3 :whistling:

:shock: Nooooooo!

I do kinda miss laughing at his PS3 fanboy-ism though...

t0mm;4553989

I have my elite :p.

Ohhhh Ohhh! That's ok then still haven't sent ours off to be repaired, the arcade is ugly!

sadiebabes;4553991

:shock: Nooooooo!I do kinda miss laughing at his PS3 fanboy-ism though... … :shock: Nooooooo!I do kinda miss laughing at his PS3 fanboy-ism though...

i know. i preferred him when he slated 360's. now he has 3 red rings tattooed on his rear end. its a shame.

shanecr;4553996

i know. i preferred him when he slated 360's. now he has 3 red rings … i know. i preferred him when he slated 360's. now he has 3 red rings tattooed on his rear end. its a shame.

lololololololol!!!!!

Original Poster

sadiebabes;4553991

:shock: Nooooooo!I do kinda miss laughing at his PS3 fanboy-ism though... … :shock: Nooooooo!I do kinda miss laughing at his PS3 fanboy-ism though...

If you want i'll go back.....:whistling:

Come on MSN if you can x

shanecr;4553996

i know. i preferred him when he slated 360's. now he has 3 red rings … i know. i preferred him when he slated 360's. now he has 3 red rings tattooed on his rear end. its a shame.

Slap.

*groan* T0mm... stick with something for more than a week when are you selling your macbook? I offer about tree fiddy!

Original Poster

Robotochan;4554040

*groan* T0mm... stick with something for more than a week when are you … *groan* T0mm... stick with something for more than a week when are you selling your macbook? I offer about tree fiddy!

I don't need it... I have an elite.. *Sticks finger up*

Banned

Don't mention the word backups, just mention homebrew firmware installed give a sly wink too

Thought there was something coming along in the new games to stop people playing backups?

t0mm;4554048

I don't need it... I have an elite.. *Sticks finger up*

stick your finger up where? you dirty boy!

Banned

ChipSticks;4554617

Thought there was something coming along in the new games to stop people … Thought there was something coming along in the new games to stop people playing backups?

There is.

hotukdeals.com/ite…kin

DudeyGeeza;4553923

just say:Firmware has been updated to play backups of your own games.

+1

ChipSticks;4554617

Thought there was something coming along in the new games to stop people … Thought there was something coming along in the new games to stop people playing backups?

No - it's not exactly this. The discs aren't being produced to combat piracy, it's just that the NXE update is included in such a way the current stealth firmware cannot read it and therefore (for your safety) refuses to boot. Even people with the original game will have this issue on current stealth firmware.

There are three options:

1. Rebuild the game with different stealth files (ideal if you have a banned console, but a no-no if you don't want to be banned).
2. Revert the firmware back to non-stealth (not an option for Lite-On users).
3. Wait for iXtreme 1.51
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2981047
    2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33179
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417114136
    4. Best advert ever to be seen.2022

See more discussions