Groups

ebay question re searching

ok - what have I done? Searching for girls clothes and it appears you can't search for a size anymore? Has this changed or have I managed to lose a search box? Thank you

6 Comments

Im having the same problem when searching for shoes, Think its an ebay technical problem, I read somewhere that there seems to be some tinkering being done this weekend

Original Poster

thought it was just me - thanks

again thought it was just me, just seemed to start happening over the weekend - is a right pain!!

Yeah, it's widely reported problem this weekend eBay have managed to ****** up their site just in the middle of the Xmas buying season.....profits will be done this year lol

Can't you just do a standard search including the size, ie 'girls shoes size 7'?

deek72;6971531

Can't you just do a standard search including the size, ie 'girls shoes … Can't you just do a standard search including the size, ie 'girls shoes size 7'?

yes, but even then you still get all the other sizes, you only get to narrow it down properly by doing the refine search, you can then narrow it down by colour, condition, style etc, as the seller picks all this stuff from options in the listing. the refine search picks up on whats been picked in options when listed rather than just trying to match the words like a simple search
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians1726
      2. word association Game74044569
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2644
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1027

See more discussions