Ebay question/help

I want to list a few things on ebay today in order to take advantage of the lower listing fee. However, I haven't had the time to take pictures of the items and write down a good description.

Question is, can I put a listing on and then go back in afterwards to add the photo's (prob through activia) and amend the description?

Thanks in advance.

13 Comments

I think you can edit the description as long as you have no bids, if you have bids you can ADD to the description. Not sure if that includes adding photos or not, cant see why not.

bellabonkers;1828212

I think you can edit the description as long as you have no bids, if you … I think you can edit the description as long as you have no bids, if you have bids you can ADD to the description. Not sure if that includes adding photos or not, cant see why not.

Yeah it does:thumbsup:

hi,yes you can add pics and change the item description even if you have bids.the first photo is 12p and then after are free.

hgvdriver;1828238

hi,yes you can add pics and change the item description even if you have … hi,yes you can add pics and change the item description even if you have bids.the first photo is 12p and then after are free.

dont you mean the first photo is free and the next ones are 12p each?
I used to be sneaky and cut and paste a photo sometimes but they seem to have cottoned on! lol cant get it to work anymore:oops:

hgvdriver;1828238

hi,yes you can add pics and change the item description even if you have … hi,yes you can add pics and change the item description even if you have bids.the first photo is 12p and then after are free.

Thought the first picture was free then every other after that is 12p???

Once bidding has started you can add picture and add to the description but you cannot change your description once bidding had begun.

I think anything you add will be placed underneath your original description.

You will have :
original description
-----------------------------
then:
Details added on ---- 2008
(added description)
(added pictures)
-----------------------------

yes sorry first pic is free then 12p each pic
sorry for the mistake

hgvdriver;1828238

the first photo is free - but you have to pay 15 pence for gallery - and any extra pics you pay 12 pence each

best using photobucket or the like then you dont pay - i would recommend paying for gallery though as i think a pic does help to sell the item - in a lot of cases

good luck and make loadsa money:thumbsup:

Moved to misc.

bellabonkers;1828279

dont you mean the first photo is free and the next ones are 12p each?I … dont you mean the first photo is free and the next ones are 12p each?I used to be sneaky and cut and paste a photo sometimes but they seem to have cottoned on! lol cant get it to work anymore:oops:

I cutted and pasted photos onto my listings yesterday so it does still work:-D

pinkkitty2007;1828467

I cutted and pasted photos onto my listings yesterday so it does still … I cutted and pasted photos onto my listings yesterday so it does still work:-D

lol i'm glad i'm not the only one who did this, i'll have to give it a go next time i list. For some reason it didn't work last time i tried.

bellabonkers;1830501

lol i'm glad i'm not the only one who did this, i'll have to give it a go … lol i'm glad i'm not the only one who did this, i'll have to give it a go next time i list. For some reason it didn't work last time i tried.

You have to edit the html so you can put codes in :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks to everyone for the information. However, I never got round to listing anything yesterday, too busy with other things.

Also, Rep left to everyone for the great help.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. love affairs1649
    2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
    3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
    4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions