eBay Recently Viewed Items

Posted 7th Jul 2020
Anyone else having issues when trying to view Recently Viewed Items on eBay?

ebay.co.uk/myb…wed

For the past 5 days or so I get no items listed on the page, but if I go to the home page I can see them and can scroll through. But the actual Recently Viewed Items page remains empty.

Tried on different devices and browsers but still the same.

Also tried using different eBay account, and clearing cache and cookies.
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Top right if I click on 'My eBay/Summary/ then select Recently viewed it will show up. If I click on your link it's just blank.
WOAH! What the hell have you been looking at???? That is some scary stuff!!

ebay.co.uk/itm…QRU
Edited by: "jsac" 7th Jul
I_Wish07/07/2020 19:47

Top right if I click on 'My eBay/Summary/ then select Recently viewed it …Top right if I click on 'My eBay/Summary/ then select Recently viewed it will show up. If I click on your link it's just blank.

Thanks for letting me know.

That is what I have been doing but just get a blank. I copied the address from that link (My eBay/Summary/ then select Recently Viewed) so both the web page addresses are exactly the same.

The only thing I could find on the eBay community boards was instances of other users seeing items that they hadn't viewed.
Edited by: "NCIS" 7th Jul
I'm having the exact same problem.
No idea why it's happening.
Is it a Windows problem?
Is it a chrome problem?
Not working on Lenovo tablet.
Works perfectly on iPhone.
Not the end of the world but annoying.
NCIS07/07/2020 19:55

Thanks for letting me know.That is what I have been doing but just get a …Thanks for letting me know.That is what I have been doing but just get a blank. I copied the address from that link (My eBay/Summary/ then select Recently Viewed) so both the web page addresses are exactly the same.The only thing I could find on the eBay community boards was instances of other users seeing items that they hadn't viewed.

I'm having the exact same issue so confusing
Post a comment
@
    Text