Ebay - reporting greedy seller so we can get fair price for essential medical supplies

Posted 23rd MarEdited by:"pokemon2"
ebay.co.uk/hel…105

How to report an itemWe encourage our community to report any listings they suspect of price gouging to us. We take these reports very seriously and will take action as necessary. To get started, choose an item from the list above, select Report an item below, or to report directly from the listing, follow these steps:

Go to the listing and choose Report item, which you'll find next to the description and shipping and payment options.On the File a report page, select Prohibited & Restricted items in the Report Category field.In the Reason for report field, select Price gouging.Select an option from the Detailed Reason field and then Send.
Community Updates
Top comments
Just received an email stating private sellers can no longer sell restricted items such as masks, hand sanitizer and wipes etc. Only a certain amount of business sellers can post such listings.
11 Comments
Just received an email stating private sellers can no longer sell restricted items such as masks, hand sanitizer and wipes etc. Only a certain amount of business sellers can post such listings.
Report them to stamp greedy seller. I am reporting business seller, selling medical mask for 1000 for £3500. I wanted to buy a cream £2 and it was selling for £15, they bought some much from street stores
shadowfall23/03/2020 21:51

Just received an email stating private sellers can no longer sell …Just received an email stating private sellers can no longer sell restricted items such as masks, hand sanitizer and wipes etc. Only a certain amount of business sellers can post such listings.

I wish, but see this

ebay.co.uk/itm…e6A
This is going to be my new lock down hobby finding the greedy and reporting them
It's funny when you see folks out wearing dust masks or a scarf over their mouth.
It's like shooting fish in a barrel. Some tool selling 1 pack of dettol antibac wipes for £19.99

reported sunshine.
I'd search by nearest first. Bust the local scumbags.
Yesterday I reported a company who sells paint suddenly selling hand sanitizer for £89
the amount of idiots bidding on some items should report them too.
40172819-8eMdj.jpg
Dust masks
False advertising too, no way are they anti bacteria etc.
MonkeysUncle23/03/2020 22:57

[Image] Dust masks <3False advertising too, no way are they anti bacteria …[Image] Dust masks <3False advertising too, no way are they anti bacteria etc.

yeah I saw that lol £1 for 4 in my corner shop lol
They continuously say that wearing a mask offers little or no protection to those that don’t have it however they do say it is of benefit to those that have it there fore I take the opinion that those wearing the masks have it and give them an even wider berth
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants