Found 14th Sep 2009
Hi,

I am potentially having a problem on my ebay message system. It might not be a fault but I haven't received any emails from a collect only auction and not had a few questions answered. I normally wouldn't think anything of it except on Wednesday I called ebay about a refund and failed the verification process and I am slightly worried about whether this has impacted my account without me knowing.

I was wondering whether anybody online now has an active auction they don't mind me asking the seller a question on and responding ASAP? If so, please PM me an auction number - I would be very appreciative.

Thank you.

16 Comments

Original Poster

Nobody?

heres a phone number for ebay 02080802105 hope that helps

Original Poster

Thanks adanac1970 - I just got a PM from another helpful member but thanks for the offer.

Pull contact details of the collect only auction and hopefully it will have a telephone number on it.

I'll pm you the link incase you can;t find it.

Original Poster

Thanks Deb8z, I've actually tried that but strangly haven't received the email even after 6 hours+, hence why I started to think it was possibly a fault.

I have received the message from the test, so I don't know what's up.

pghstochaj;6294664

Thanks Deb8z, I've actually tried that but strangly haven't received the … Thanks Deb8z, I've actually tried that but strangly haven't received the email even after 6 hours+, hence why I started to think it was possibly a fault. I have received the message from the test, so I don't know what's up.

I'm assuming you've only got one account so you can't send yourself a message.

Original Poster

Just one account, but it seems it isn't the messages, but now I don't know why I haven't received the contact information for the seller.

I've sent you the link for live help,have you tried that................explain you requested contact details hours ago and havent had an email.

Have you had any luck ?

Original Poster

deb8z;6294943

Have you had any luck ?

Finally got a rep to talk to me but no response yet on what can be done, thank you, I will let you know.

The collection only item,send them your telephone number in an email,as they might be receiving your emails and its just you not receiving theirs.

ask a question on any of my auctions,i vwill respond asap to you.

shop.ebay.co.uk/har…c=1

Original Poster

Thanks Scooby_me but I have done that with somebody else and it worked. I think my messages are working.

Deb8z; I finally got through at gone midnight, they said a lot but did very little! This morning the contact details arrived. It's a landline so I will give them a call mid morning and then if no reply, early this evening.

pghstochaj;6295775

Thanks Scooby_me but I have done that with somebody else and it worked. I … Thanks Scooby_me but I have done that with somebody else and it worked. I think my messages are working.Deb8z; I finally got through at gone midnight, they said a lot but did very little! This morning the contact details arrived. It's a landline so I will give them a call mid morning and then if no reply, early this evening.

At last !!

I wonder why the details took so long:?

Original Poster

deb8z;6295818

At last !!I wonder why the details took so long:?

No idea, I thought something was wrong but it appears not.

I called the seller this morning and nobody answered, really annoying as I must seem exceptionally impatient but equally I expect contact quite quickly normally for a collect only auction.

Original Poster

Still no contact, so annoying as I stopped all the quotations I was having done on a bespoke piece of furniture and now have to ask them to be started again as it doesn't seem like it will turn up!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56534
    2. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…22

See more discussions