Ebay return question

Posted 21st Sep
I sold an item which showed the size on, but buyer said it wasn't the size stated and sent other pics showing the incorrect size. I apologized and accepted the return, asking them to return said item via the ebay return process. They opened the return and I have heard nothing since, the last day to receive the return is Monday - so I am guessing they are not going to bother. Just want to know what to do to make sure I follow the correct procedure and there is no further comeback. Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
just wait and then claim be closed off automatically. although they can try through paypal again.
AMaky21/09/2019 19:14

just wait and then claim be closed off automatically. although they can …just wait and then claim be closed off automatically. although they can try through paypal again.

Thanks for that, don't know why they haven't just sent it back it wasn't going to cost them anything
Zeeandco21/09/2019 19:42

Thanks for that, don't know why they haven't just sent it back it wasn't …Thanks for that, don't know why they haven't just sent it back it wasn't going to cost them anything

While it may not have cost them anything to return it may have been too much of a faff.

Not everyone has a printer to print off the postage label and lots of peoples work hours make it difficult to get to a post office.

They may have found someone who could use the item.

If it doesn’t arrive Monday give ebay a call Tuesday to close the case if it hasn’t automatically.
AMaky21/09/2019 19:14

just wait and then claim be closed off automatically. although they can …just wait and then claim be closed off automatically. although they can try through paypal again.

I've read that you can't open a Paypal case over an item if you've already tried one on eBay.
just make sure u reply through ebAY, TO SHOW THEM YOU DONE EVERYTHING POSSIBLE , I LOST MONEY BECAUSE I DID JUST EMAIL
woodface722/09/2019 10:44

I've read that you can't open a Paypal case over an item if you've already …I've read that you can't open a Paypal case over an item if you've already tried one on eBay.

oh you can and i had ppl try too
You’ve done enough for them. If it doesn’t arrive by Monday then contact them via eBay to back yourself up, if nothing then contact eBay to close the case and hope they won’t go through PayPal later, they have 6 months BUT item needs to return in its original condition. If not then you file a dispute too and you’ll surely win it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants