eBay return when using voucher + money on top

4 replies
Found 24th Dec 2016
I'm just wondering, I bought something on eBay using my voucher from nectar. If I want to return it for a refund, will I be refunded the voucher as well as the money on top I used to pay?

I will contact eBay tonight when I'm home if no one has a response but just wondering if anyone has had any experience of doing this.

Thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments

I had a same question before and eBay couldn't answer mine.
But one user had an answer here -> hotukdeals.com/tag…940

Original Poster

raj75

I had a same question before and eBay couldn't answer mine.But one user … I had a same question before and eBay couldn't answer mine.But one user had an answer here -> http://www.hotukdeals.com/ask/ebay-nectar-voucher-cancelling-purchase-2549940

Cheers, from that I guess if I decide to return I'll contact eBay for my voucher back (if it hasn't been refunded)

I used an ebay voucher before think it was a £20 voucher for selling something, i bought some jeans with the voucher and the seller never sent them so i opened an ebay case and the voucher wasnt refunded or given again

I recently bought a phone from argos eBay which didn't get delivered. Was refunded how I paid. money on my card and the voucher reissued with 12 months to use
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition48392
    2. Win the Diono Quantum travel system, worth £500 @ Netmums11
    3. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201755
    4. Win free gin for a year88

See more discussions