Groups

eBay - Returning a item: - Argos Click and Collection

Hello,

I wanted to ask a questions in regards to eBay

If I buy a item for £100
    Its FREE Delivery via Click and Collect from my local Argos

If I want to return the item, Can I return it to ARGOS for FREE? or do I have to PAY and return it back to the seller?

Thank You

7 Comments

You still have to pay to return it, only collection is free, not returns

As others have said, you cannot return to Argos, but there are various options and I don't know if any are relevant.

1. You can choose not to collect it from Argos and it will be returned to the seller, you will get a full refund.
    2. If it is not a change of mind return, the seller will liable for return costs.

Paypal are running a promo called "If you don’t love it, return it" until the end of December, in which they will reimburse you the shipping costs for returns. Check it out here.

Link to the terms & conditions
    Edited by: "SUMMONER" 23rd Oct 2016

SUMMONER

Paypal are running a promo called "If you don’t love it, return it" until … Paypal are running a promo called "If you don’t love it, return it" until the end of December, in which they will reimburse you the shipping costs for returns. Check it out here.Link to the terms & conditions

Good spot, that should be a deal on it's own!

windym

Good spot, that should be a deal on it's own!

​It was about 2 months ago
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1524
      2. Fanta Snapcode for Filters and Lenses11
      3. What would be HELL to you?1920
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***620

See more discussions