Groups

ebay returns?

on the 5th dec i sold and was paid for a load of blu rays £70 posted sp del, today the postman turns up with the parcel as it wasnt collected so what next resell or repost or hang on to them ?

8 Comments

Contact the buyer and tell him he needs to pay for delivery again if he wants them.

You can't sell them again, they're not yours to sell!

the porter;7380151

tried but he never answers my mails

But you said they only came back today?

Banned

call him or open a dispute with him using ebay/paypal

good to see ya

The Moderator

the porter;7380196

tried emailing him for feedback numerous times as i thought he had … tried emailing him for feedback numerous times as i thought he had received them but i will try again

Ah, I see.

Have you got the ebay dedicated 0208 helpline number? if so call and ask.

Maybe the person is away for Christmas so I'd give them a week or so to come back to you.

Riddles;7380695

Maybe the person is away for Christmas so I'd give them a week or so to … Maybe the person is away for Christmas so I'd give them a week or so to come back to you.

Yeah, there's no great panic is there? Unless storage is a problem.........

ha ha, im not worried mate! I was just sayin the ball is in their court, no need for you to go out of your way. let them do the chasing.

I had this happen to me before. You need to contact him and request that he pays postage again. If you don't hear back from him within seven days, call eBay and they will give you some advice.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions