Ebay scam PSN

Found 10th Oct 2017
Anyone else got scammed over PSN live for 12 months on eBay?

seller name: Watchmen2016

His policy was he'd create an account on PSN and send you the details so you could log in and use the account.

So, once I received the log in information. I found out that they only applied the 1 month PSN. so I messaged him regarding that and he said to message him back once it's expired. now I go on eBay and search for his account, it's been deleted.

is there anything I could do?
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
I don't know how people actually fall for this sort of stuff...

"His policy was he'd create an account on PSN and send you the details so you could log in and use the account."

7 Comments
Claim item not as described.
EBay money back guarantee doesn't cover digital services (and I'm not familiar with what you are describing but it sounds like it would fall under that category).

The good news is that if you paid by Paypal, they do cover digital services. You have 180 days to open a claim for SNAD (significantly not as described). Be brief when you open the case and state something relevant like "item sold was 12 months digital service and only 1 month supplied".
I don't know how people actually fall for this sort of stuff...

"His policy was he'd create an account on PSN and send you the details so you could log in and use the account."

Original Poster
RossD891 h, 16 m ago

I don't know how people actually fall for this sort of stuff..."His policy …I don't know how people actually fall for this sort of stuff..."His policy was he'd create an account on PSN and send you the details so you could log in and use the account."

He had 200+ positive reviews
Out of curiosity how much did you part with for this?
I don't think it can be called a scam if you knew from the off it was dodgy.
Original Poster
bo84gle2 h, 31 m ago

Out of curiosity how much did you part with for this?

£20
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants