ebay scammer gets scammed

funny as hell ......... ita a long read but worth it

20 Comments

Hello,Thank you for writing to eBay's Customer Support with your … Hello,Thank you for writing to eBay's Customer Support with your concerns. My name is John and I appreciate the chance to answer your question. I'm happy to assist you further.

That makes it obviously fake as they employ robots with names like : Operative 254563-3565F6 :lol: (actually true).

Original Poster

yup ......... its a auto scrip that does the emails :thinking: it uses word manipulation to find an answer to the question

Brilliant!!!!

lmao.

well that made my night.

That was a good read. Hope more people start scamming the scammers.

Nice one, thanks for posting! Glad someone scammed a scammer :-)

I like it!

Excellent!

I friggin love it!!!!!!!! Made my day that

faevilangel;4300261

http://www.zug.com/pranks/powerbook/index.html

I read this about 5 years ago up they seem to have kept it updated by changing the picture of the macbook

maggie444;4300377

Nice one, thanks for posting! Glad someone scammed a scammer :-)

yes :thumbsup:

thats brill-have some rep for the laugh !

Thats funny as hell!

nice one though not sure about the ending, seemed a little too strange? jeff was never heard from again?

That was a good read. Excellent!

what happened to the guy? is he still alive?

Banned

That person is both a genius and a hero.

Original Poster

if you want some more scammers being scammed (the email scammers that we get in our inboxes) then read [url]www.419eater.com[/url] ...... they reply to emails which start "im dying etc but have large fortune etc" :lol: and in the end up getting them to take photo's of themselves or even send them stuff ......
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …152368
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213641
    3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1743
    4. Your dream gaming set up?1121

See more discussions