Ebay seller not responding to messages...

12 replies
Found 9th Jan 2010
I've bought four items from the same seller, all cheapo buy it now things. The listings for all of them state 99p postage, plus 19p each item thereafter. There's nowhere for me to adjust the p+p before paying, and I've sent him two emails 12 hours apart asking him to invoice accordingly. He's not replying. Is there another avenue I can take? Can I email ebay? I really wanted the bits, but I can get them from another seller if he's not going to bother at all.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

can you show the item? ( is that allowed here, no idea )

i was under the impression you could adjust the total...

Original Poster

jayjayuk1234;7480712

can you show the item? ( is that allowed here, no idea ) i was under the … can you show the item? ( is that allowed here, no idea ) i was under the impression you could adjust the total...

Previously I've gone to the pay now screen, and it's allowed me to adjust the postage discount, or it's done it automatically - this time it hasn't.

Penny Saver;7480727

Previously I've gone to the pay now screen, and it's allowed me to adjust … Previously I've gone to the pay now screen, and it's allowed me to adjust the postage discount, or it's done it automatically - this time it hasn't.

Well, my guess is that this ebayer gets 1 million emails per day, and getting hold of them might be some task, you could try sending a "High Importance" marked email. but if he/she doesn't read them, then you are out of luck, imagine if you were a customer trying to contact them with a problem? i would avoid tbh

Got an item number?

i think you will have to wait for the seller to invoice you with the correct postage

Banned

sll3250;7480783

i think you will have to wait for the seller to invoice you with the … i think you will have to wait for the seller to invoice you with the correct postage

+1

just wait. they'll get back to you if they want a sale.

the seller has to set on his preferences if a buyer can adjust or not so he will have to send a revised invoice...if you're really in a hurry get his contact details and call?

Original Poster

Yeah, I'll just wait then. It's not the end of the world, just cheapo bits and pieces. What will happen if he reports me as a non-payer? Are my emails (sent through ebay) evidence that I was willing to pay?

Item numbers, if you insist are 370163161853, 250488092698 (x2), and 370163167073.

250488092698 (x2)

Original Poster

Shengis;7480932

250488092698 (x2)

Penny Saver;7481083

None of them reduced at all. I can wait. Or I'll buy from someone else. … None of them reduced at all. I can wait. Or I'll buy from someone else. Won't matter if I end up with loads!

Well, with this weather I doubt you'll get anything delivered for a few weeks anyway. Just keep hounding the seller :lol:

give the guy a little time, not everyone has their pc on all day every day, they may not go on the pc much at weekends due to family etc or may be one of the unfortunate places that have lost power coz of the snow or something so i would atleast give him til end of sunday early monday.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Switch from BT to BT same property different person632
    2. Home CCTV system advice.22
    3. Christmas presents49
    4. Advice on claiming from Salford Council pot hole damage44

See more discussions