Groups

EBAY SELLERS

Just wanting to ask really can you put deals up from ebay sellers on here i have just recieved a superman t-shirt for the mrs amazing service amazing price

9 Comments

only if it's a well know 'ebay outlet' ie. Argos, or a deal of the day. The mods sometimes allow high rated sellers

as nicster says-individual ebay sellers are not allowed
    Edited by: "barky" 6th Apr 2011

would it not be ok in misc then?

doesnt sound a bad swap tho-will they do me a superman t-shirt for my o/h?
    Edited by: "plumberman01" 6th Apr 2011

Original Poster

Even if they are a top rated seller with over 1,500 good feedback i received this superman t-shirt with all the official tags and everything and it beats all the big boys on price

everyone could post these things tho...would flood the forum, not to mention could be self promotion....

what if someone who has over 300k feedback?

Original Poster

loupomm

everyone could post these things tho...would flood the forum, not to … everyone could post these things tho...would flood the forum, not to mention could be self promotion....

Yeah possibly but i thought this site was called hot uk deals and common sense maybe should prevail isn't that TRS status that some sellers get not easy to get and if ebay trust them to give them that status then maybe this site should

Banned

truereddevil

Yeah possibly but i thought this site was called hot uk deals and common … Yeah possibly but i thought this site was called hot uk deals and common sense maybe should prevail isn't that TRS status that some sellers get not easy to get and if ebay trust them to give them that status then maybe this site should

But then you would get self promotion, for example I'm a TRS, sell things cheap, no one on here knows my ebay ID or what I sell on there, so what would stop me sending pm's to a few people saying 'hey post my deal and i'll give you a tenners worth of stuff free'?

Original Poster

Fair point
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1219
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764323
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay48
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416146

See more discussions